Do anybody remember me?

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

U2k

no disrespect here, just laying some facts for ya.

Welcome. We've been sorely missing facts on this site. That probably explains our aimless wrangling, my depression and my cat's scratching the furniture. At any rate, i look forward to you bringing order and purpose by systematically setting out the facts.

SS

• Valis
    Valis

Yer this guy right?

../legume/Christ@Lunch.jpg

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• morty
    morty

Welcome!!!

If your not for real, they will pick up on it very quickley, but I like to give the benifit of the doubt at firist......SO WELCOME AGAIN!

morty

P,S. I think you need to go into a little bit of detail, to where you did leave off, when you left hear last time, then some will be able to remember you and, they can validate you were here in the past....Just a thought...also want you to relise that some will be cautious about new ones...

• sf
    sf

Yes, I remember. You are...

'Legendary'.

Now please, say hello to all the elders in Burbank for me!! Especially in Starlight.

And tell mom to keep kissing that WT a++!

sKally

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

You are sooooo deluded with your understanding of the 144k. I've never been a dub, but I'm familiar with the doctrine... Nowhere in Christianity, execept for the JWs is the belief of the 144k the way you stated. It is mind boggeling to any Christian on how JWs scripturally "connect-the-dots" and prove their odd belief. (One, by the way, that is very unappealing. Controlling the masses, yes; appealing - no.) .

• Sassy
    Sassy

if U.2.K. Tha Greate$t is the same guy as Legendary U.2.K., then this is how he introduced himself in an older thread:

LMAO... Sorry to break the news but i'm a guy, and Who the hell is Charlie dude? LMAO Hhaha,. Check this in the future right, when you see a 5'9 Built(I weigh around 178) Fine look black guy(Brown-skined middle complexion) with 10 tattoo's and Contacts(blue) and a beard and mustache and a blue bandanna and a kitten in one hand and Me wearing my U2K necklance, then you will understand why i'm not this person.... I'm u2k and that's it! I have 14 alias and none of them is what you think... So um keep trying ok!

• Loris
    Loris

Oh I get it. u2k. Syble is your sister.

Welcome to all of your personas. It must be real crowded in your head.

Loris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit