by imallgrowedup 25 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
  • expatbrit
    expatbrit

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Expat -

Great find!

Kind of interesting to note that this school spent only $559 on educational materials, but that they claim over 100 students "attend" their school in different states. I don't think there is a teacher in this country that thinks that spending $5.59 per student per school year is nearly enough to ensure these children get a good education! In fact, this school spends 8 times the amount of money on office supplies than they do on educational materials ($4501 vs. $559)! *growedup shakes head*

Amazing.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Wow! May I ask where you found that, expat?

• Turnpike Mike
    Turnpike Mike

I actually wanted to go to one of these schools when I was growing up. I didn't know they actually existed though, damn it!

I always daydreamed in school thinking about how cool it would be to go to a school with all JW's and how I could date the girls at that school. MmmMmm how all the pretty girls from the assemblies would probaly go to that school and then I would be able to get to know them and date them. Damn.....if only I knew they existed.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Turnpike -

You might have come away with a girlfriend or two, but from the info Expat provided, it looks to me as if you wouldn't have come away with anything you could actually use in the real world - like math, reading, spelling, etc. Of course, I bet at that time in your life, it wouldn't have mattered to you!!!

Welcome to the board, by the way!

growedup

P.S. Expat - I'm with Euph. Are you comfortable sharing where you got the info? If not, no worries!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit