Do any of you preach on yahoo or MSN chat rooms?

by Singing Man 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

lurk: Curious... What about the name sounds demonic?

• Gordy
    Gordy

I do on Paltalk.

They have a couple of JW groups on there, they usually go into a panic when you start asking awkward questions.

Theres also a couple of anti-JW or ex-JW groups as well.

• lurk
    lurk

prodigey is that music group with the really ugly singer , it reminded me of that.this was me at my worst everything is evil phase

• Kran goo goo platter
    Kran goo goo platter

hey singing dude is that a tatoo on your face?

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Doc,

lurk: Curious... What about the name sounds demonic?

Didn't they have a pentagram as part of their logo?

-

Ignored One.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

(removed)

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

The prodigy band's logo has a star in it but it's not a pentagram.

Prodigy Logo

• CruithneLaLuna
    CruithneLaLuna

Or if there "is," it's in someone's interpretation, rather than anything that reasonably can be called "objective fact."

Now, back to what I was doing ....

Cruithne

• Joker10
    Joker10

People here do it all the time. If they are not hanging in here, they are out there preaching to JW or strangers.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I'm usually in the yahoo JW rooms. That place is a magnet for religious nuts of all kinds, be it satanist, wiccan, christian, muslim and jew.

Oh, and there's this idiot that hangs out there with the SN awitnessforjehovah who always is good for a funny quote when he's not being rude and obnoxious, but if you're going to get one out of him, make sure to ask him if the JW's are a cult. That's a sure quotegetter there.

BTW, I'm Cerebrosus_Rex/Sponge_Bob_Square_Thong/IOIIOOIIOOIIOOIIOOIIOOI there, so send me a message.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit