Gingerbread People Recipe

by Seven 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Seven Hope you don't mind me putting a plug in here but the new folks here might not know

The posters of JWD contributed some of their favorite recipes for a couple of JWD elctronic cookbooks. Sometimes you will see them posted at the top of the page

Food at the Proper Time - JWD Cookbook which is for sale to help support the board.

But there is a smaller JWD cookbook

Food at the Proper Time that can be downloaded for free and it has quite a few holiday recipes

Both e-cookbooks can be found at
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/cookbook.aspx

end of shameless plug

umm ok edited to add both e-books are in pdf format

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thanks for the recipes. I have a really old gingerbread people recipe, that I've made every year for the grandkids, so they can decorate the people. I think they taste boring, so am going to use your recipe this year.

Gingerbread Smiley

• Seven
    Seven

Plug away Lee! Your JWD HOLIDAY COOKBOOK is excellent! Your Crab Cocktail Spread and Shrimp Dip are very tasty and I plan on making double for Christmas. I'm trying out your Hard Candy recipe later tonight. I haven't had that in years. Thanks!!

Hey Mulan! What a good Grandma you are to make cookies with the kids! You'll like the taste of the gingerbread peeps. ElfHave fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit