WELCOME EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

.....in case I missed ya.......WELCOME EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

You'll just need to do one of these blanket statements again when the unwelcomed masses have piled up again.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Thanks Min. Even though I'm not a newbie, I'm not around much. Thanks for the warm fuzzies.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Minimus!

LOVE the outward showing of affection!

Me thinks you need a new title, like "Ambassador to the Newbies", "Welcoming Committee Chairman" or "Finishing School Graduate (with Honors, of course!)"

growedup

• minimus
    minimus

Every once in a while, we need to be reminded that we all need to feel needed and wanted. We are isolated from our JW "friends" and family, so sometimes we might need a little assistance to remind us that there are a number of scared, unsure people THINKING about posting but worrying about the reception they might get. ..........Lurkers and "new posters", just keep in mind that if we don't immediately say "WELCOME HERE", that it's nothing personal. It's probably because we need to ask and answer some questions.

• morty
    morty

Awwwww Min,

What brought this on?

Very, Very, lovely thought .....I knew you had it in you..

See, some people say your out to cause sh*t all the time or stir the pot, but I knew you had a loving side to you...You are a kind person

morty

• minimus
    minimus

You know, if we didn't have at least a little, pot-stirring, this place could get quite boring.......So I welcome even the Sh** Stirrers! Welcome Morty!

• gumby
    gumby

Don't everybody get all excited now. Min always does this after he takes a couple of Valiums and has a large glass of wine.........damn sentimental little bastard.

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

Gumby, was it YOU or Farkel that gave me this idea?

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

And Geshundeit! to anyone who might sneeze if I'm not there !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit