Desperation - 3 year old Becomes UnBaptized Publisher

by Sea Breeze 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    JW's seem to be getting desperate. This three year old is paraded on a JW blog in Cuenca, Ecuador. It is about 1/3 of the way down on the page. Why the rush? According to JW theology, she could not be destroyed until after age 12 since her parents are JW's.

Our congregation's newest unbaptized publisher, 3 and 3/4 years old.
  • enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

some parents are ego tripping! I quickly scanned that article -particularly near the photo--what I got was she wanted to be an unbaptized publisher and was approved. Did I miss something in my quick scan. I knew a 3 year old in a car group. It was very cold and a decision was being made as to who would take the door. The 3 year old said he would go. He didn't care about the cold. He just wanted to preach all over the world.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Enough, yes she was approved as an unbaptized publisher. I fixed the title.

Three years old! …. She should be playing with toys instead of shilling for watchtower.

My parents had the good sense to allow me to grow up a bit more first. They didn’t make me go d2d until age 5.

Some are not so lucky.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/police-pit-bull-attacks-jehovahs-witnesses-at-front-door/746144293/?outputType=amp

• Biahi
    Biahi

I thought it was bad, when I got forced into an UBP at age six! 🙄 Ridiculous

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

What’s a UBP?

• Biahi
    Biahi

Unbaptized publisher

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Guess I’m still waking up! 🥹

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I was told birds would come land on my finger and I could hug lions and bears. All I had to do was to be obedient. What kid wouldn't want that?

Why didn't the apostles preach the good news of birds landing on your finger? I wonder if little Darla in the picture above was told something similar?

You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth

And Darla, "just look at all the multi-million dollar estates we will be living in when God takes them from rich people and gives them to us.. You don't wan't to be disobedient to Jehovah do you sweetie"?

A couple in Paradise waving to their friends.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

And dear brother Ohsophat from the old testament will be resurrected high atop one of our lake homes so that he too can learn more from Watchtower literature.

Remember, "this means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge". John 17: 3

The older brother from the preceding article, now young and in Paradise, teaching the criminal who was executed alongside Jesus.

It is a miracle any of us born-ins ever made it out of this cult alive. Many have not.

Ok, I'll stop now.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Sea Breeeze, when JW parents go out in field service they typically take their children (if they are old enough to walk) with them and they often ask the children to offer a tract or magazine to the householders. Such was the case with me going out in field service with my mother. It thus likely isn't many years before many of the children become unbaptized publishers reporting field service time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit