by Elsewhere 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious
    All of the docs are fragmented

Yes. Some more than others.

• Globetrotter
    Globetrotter

Great book....

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=2YJEX76ITD&isbn=0060008768&itm=4

The Difference Between God and Larry Ellison. God Doesn't Think He's Larry Ellison.

That says is all.

edited....hmmmmm the link can't find the book, but copy paste into browser does .... hmmmm - go figure

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    go figure

It seems to be impossible to get a URL posted that contains an ampersand.

LMAO at that book title though. That guy comes across as such an arrogant SOB! It even comes across in their marketing. I think it was a year or so ago when they were advertising email server software that was supposed to be unbreakable/bulletproof. Whatever.

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Elsewhere,

What applications are you running over Oracle or are you running Oracle apps as well. We use Oracle databases for some stuff at work and DB2 for most of the business. We are currently evaluating running our global Company (the reason I was in Japan recently was part of this project) using Oracle's ERP system with an Oracle DB and they are competing against SAP with a choice of databases. I am always interested in technical issues as some of this will factor into our choise of software to implement.

Thirdson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit