The two elders threaten my sister again

by opusdei1972 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Nicely done the girl next door

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

I now know the reason for this new persecution against my sister. The fact is that there is a young sister (35 years old) in the congregation that has been talking with my sister, so she is knowing TTATT due to my sister.

According to my sister, this young sister has been discussing with her mother (who is a fanatic witness). So, some months ago, her mother approached my sister in the street so as to forbid any talk with her daughter. This woman is very stupid and crazy, because her daughter has 35 years old. Furthermore, this mother is pressing the elders so as to take an action. This explains the reason why they are stalking my sister again, although she does not attend any meeting since two years.

This young sister has said to the elders that she will remain in the organization due to her family, but she does not want to preach in the street.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Next time these aggressive elders approaches her with tracts in hand and they shove one in her face, tell her to take it and say I know where this belongs and toss it in a trash can in view of those elders.

The position that elders take and assume are ones of thought and speak police, who watch out for ones who speak against the Borg. " and if you let them ", they will institute Judaical punishment on to people for doing so.

This clearly recognizes the JWS as being a high controlling cult.

Realistically some are just more aggressive than others..

• Heaven
    Heaven

opusdei said: This young sister has said to the elders that she will remain in the organization due to her family, but she does not want to preach in the street.

This isn't going to fly at all. If she doesn't witness, she's not a JW.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I would hire some locals to "re-adjust" the Eldubs. Heh-heh..... Actually, I would disguise myself as a Luchadore and scare the living s*** out of them, Batman style. Then again, I'm a little crazy and have no problem with vigilante justice.

Your sister could record them as TGND ( now my hero ) suggested. She could also "accidentally" taser one of them as they surprise her. Accidents happen.

DD 😈

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This isn't going to fly at all. If she doesn't witness, she's not a JW.

Going off my past memory you can still be a non DF person, reinstated etc. and not go out in service, they may look at you as weak and prod you little but they wont DF or DA you simply for not going out in service or give talks .

I remember a few JWS who did this and nothing ever came to them and they may have done so just to keep up the association.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This is what your sister needs to say, " Where are you getting this information?" The Eldub's will not want to reveal their source. Then she can say, "When you are ready to tell me what you have heard, as I'm recording it for my lawyer, then we can talk."

DD

• flipper
    flipper
    OPUDEI- I'm so sorry that your sister is being harassed like this by these elders. What jerks ! She lives in a South American country ? Good ! those cops don't mess around down there. By all means your sister should inform the police, get a restraining order, or even use a phone to record pictures of these dolts stalking her. Anything she needs to do to pressure them to stop- she should pursue. Good luck to her. Tell her we care and are thinking about her
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

In my opinion, (and we all know what they say about opinions) if she wants to escape the decision to DF in absenia, she will likely have to attend the JC and deny, deny, deny. This can work if there is only ONE "witness". She should claim she NEVER said anything remotely apostate and everything is being twisted as it is gossiped about by others.

Of course she has faith in the GB and the Org and she knows Jah is using them to direct His people in the last hours of the Last Days. Frankly, she has some issues with SOME PEOPLE and what has been said, and esp about what they have said that she said, blah blah blah, but it's too personal to discuss and thank those elders for their concern and encouragement and apologize for taking their time away from their families. She is content with "waiting on Jehovah" for now. Anything disrespectful can be construed as BRAZEN CONDUCT, which is the new "catch-all" when they want to pin something (or nothing) on someone and take judicial action. Don't give them the opportunity.

If she doesn't care of the outcome of being DFd, then just tell them to F*ck Off and laugh about it. The ball is in her court and it's her game to play or walk away. Unfortunately, one must "play by their rules" if you want to "win at their game".

Doc

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

opusdei1972:

There is a local Radio where one can report publicly any grievance.

That's a good idea but if she doesn't want to get df'd she should be careful what she say on the air.

On the other hand if she doesn't care she could bring up the Australian Commission's investigation. They might threaten to sue her though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit