Were You Affected By Weird Elders?

by minimus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Weird, I knew another CO that was a professional piano player

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Weird C.O's wives were the funniest, we had a few of those over the years, no doubt driven loopy by the life they had to lead, listening to their husband saying the same thing, telling the same C.O type jokes week after week, having nowhere to relax and always having to be polite to the " Sisters". I feel sorry for 'em !

The weirdest Elder I remember was one who if you were a visiting Speaker at his K.H, he sat with the Talk Outline on his lap to make sure you stuck rigidly to it. Well, I never did, I used to swap around the order of stuff, and leave stuff out, add my own stuff etc etc.

The strange thing is, unlike other Speakers I knew of, he said not a word to me after my " Talk". it may have been that he had known me since I was a boy, but I'm not sure, I never got invited back there though, so I guess he had words at an Elders' Meeting.

He was very effeminate, I don't think his balls ever dropped, but he was that waspish, nasty type effeminate. Single of course, though in his late forties at the time. I think he was very angry at his physical condition. Pain in the arse weirdo that one.

• minimus
    minimus

Nothing worse than a in the closet elder lol

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

One elder was nick named, Charles the hit man Glendening. He was a leftist Nazi.

A CO who was nick named jack the women hater Teasy. Although not so Nazi like. If you wore a dress you were on his radar.

Hans Hubler (DO) was just a total arse. More a combo of the above 2. He was so bad I wonder why wt put up with his antics for as long as they did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit