• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2020-02-S-147--Announcements And Reminders

2020-02-S-126-E--Memorial Chairman

2020-02-S-125-E--Special Talk Chairman

Petra!
  • ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Thank you Atlantis! Great leaks as usual!

Once again ,we do not pass plates for money but heres another contibution box (making it the 6th type of donation they expect from all jdumbs) for donating more of your hard earned money and less of our lazyass sweat!

They are disgusting!

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Public Information Desk: Whose job is to keep media,and everyone else misinformed and kept in the dark!

Good luck with that when we have our own Public Information Desk in the form of this and other websites!

Who has the last laugh now!!

Zing

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Many thanks Petra. Much appreciated.

3 highlights for me:

Special talk outline “Whose Leadership Can You Trust?

LOL. We certainly know 8 charlatans not to trust!

Disfellowshipped or Disassociated Ones: See the Shepherd book,chapter 25, para-graph 20, for reminders on when it may be appropriate for an elder to make brief contact with a disfellowshipped or disassociated individual.

Rank and file JW's are forbidden under pain of death never to try to "encourage" disfellowshipped loved ones back, but the org's lap-dog elders can! Any scriptural backing for this corrupt dogma?

World Headquarters Audio/Video Construction Project: Whether we can assist with construction work or not, all of us can have the privilege of supporting the project by our voluntary donations.

The fleecing continues unabated and unashamedly.

• carla
    carla

Why shouldn't they announce where the speaker is from? (Special Talk Chairman page)

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Thanks Petra!

• Under No Illusion
    Under No Illusion

If the Jehovahwood Studios are going to be built with slave labor anyway, where are all the excess 'voluntary donations' going to go?

Any accountability? Transparency? Redistribution to the penniless privileged ones?

I guess as a money making scheme it's kind of transparent.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Once again Atlantis you risk life and liberty for the benefit of us all. Thanks mate.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Slidin Fast:

Well you know grandpa, he gets this stuff in his email and I grab it and post it while he is sipping on cold ice-tea. Sometimes he doesn't even know I have posted it.

But when he finds out I have posted it, he just says....Good job baby girl! (He has been calling me that since I was 2 years old. )

Petra!

• Oh-my-God
    Oh-my-God
    Atlantis (Petra!)

You are our Rapunzel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapunzel

THANK YOU!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit