Changed mind

by Brummie 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Brummie about the tooth....that doesn't sound right,leaving the root there.

I know, thats what I thought but she assured me that I wouldnt have any more problems, how wrong could she be!

Good to see you Shera

Dang I have missed everyone lately

Brummie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

And we've missed you Mr. Brummie.

You're a special part of this community.

• Been there
    Been there

Poor Brummie,

It's not unusual to leave a part of the root in the jaw. My husband has part of his. The root was growing around the nerve ball and it would be worse to take it out. Doing so could cause facial numbness. Best to leave it alone. Wisdom teeth can cause alot of swelling and pain when pulled. I totally feel for you. It will take awhile to heal over if the dentist did'nt put a stitch in it. Keep your tongue off of it.

• Sassy
    Sassy

well if ANYONE deserves a pity party it is you Brummie!! Oh MY!!! I don't think leaving the root behind sounds good either.. but what do I know.. I'm not a dentist or even an dental assistant.. I'd ask my mom (she was one) but she doesn't talk to me since leaving the JWs much. Are you feeling any relief at all? If you don't.. boy I would push for something to be done. We're all going to be worried about you now.. so you make sure and take care of yourself.. ok?

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

(((Brummie)))

Sounds like you have a dry socket that needs to be treated by your dentist. Hope it improves soon. Leaveing a root in doesn't sound good either yuch!

• Sassy
    Sassy

I had a dry socket once and I thought I was going to die.. A whole bottle or whiskey couldn't kill the pain! I would go through childbirth 10 times in exchange for having to go through a dry socket again..

• outnfree
    outnfree
    I had a dry socket once and I thought I was going to die.. A whole bottle or whiskey couldn't kill the pain!

Brummie,

Tanqueray is gin (I guess they make vodka, too): "the premium spirit that satisfies the discerning tastes of fine cocktails," as in gin & tonic. (I thought that was the quintessential British cocktail?)

Anyway, I hope you get relief soon!

out

• simplesally
    simplesally

Who is handing out Tanqueray?? I'll take mine with tonic. I will join the pity party, in sympathy of course. ........ um where's my drink?

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

here you go Sally :

Here's one for Brummie too !! Chug it Brummie !! Hope you have some relief from the pain !!!

• smack
    smack

smack cracks a beer open

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit