Eloise Dupuis died of a lack of blood and refusal of transfusion

by yalbmert99 13 Replies latest watchtower medical

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

JW Eloise Dupuis (Canada, Quebec) died last year of a lack of blood and refusal of blood transfusions, while the familly and the JW propaganda machine said it was rather because of an infection. Coroner says however we must respect her belief and there was no undue influence. He doesn't know the WT it seems.

In french:

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1067024/mort-eloise-dupuis-temoin-jehovah-rapport-coroner-luc-malouin

• flipper
    flipper

Might someone kindly translate from the French edition to English ? I'm not up to snuff on my French lately . Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• waton
    waton

Flipper, go on CBC it is the headline.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks Waton. Peace out, Flipper

• yalbmert99
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

She put faith into the novice bible scholarly of the Watchtower and it cost her her life.

What a redundant waste of a human life also leaving her child motherless as well.

The innate corruption of the WTS has cost thousands of lives since the WTS instituted this doctrine (1941), including my mother.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

So, I told my dad about the findings and that I did not understood how "I was mercy, not sacrifice" (Matt 12:7) cannot apply to Eloise.

He answered: You chose an Apostate verse. Unfortunately, it does not apply in this case.

I replied: There is no Apostate verse in the bible. Regardless, I did not make any interpretation of that verse. I am simply asking you to explain why it does not apply to Eloise.

His reply: I see that we don't think alike on this question. The debate will be endless. You have your point of view, I have mine.

Unable to reason, he shuts the door. Good JW. The Governing Body would be proud!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh Steph! Yes, that is mind blowing when a loved one acts like that! So unreasonable. I have the same issue with brain dead family members...

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Sad ! I find that here in Québec we have what Eddie Murphy called 'Super Cops" in one of his comedy movies. Or "Super Témoins" in French. Unfortunately this is real life and no comedy.. mes symphathies Steph ton pêre est full témoin. I've met many, like Catholics on steroids..

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One thing to be certain is the WTS Heads dont want anybody critically examining their doctrines, the No Blood doctrine or otherwise, not even using the bible.

The no blood doctrine was inherently a false devised doctrine where mostly (F Franz) overly extended the blood abstention Hebraic dietary law, which was done so to appeal with acceptance the sacredness of blood to them and by them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit