Latest, SHOCKING JW Paedophile case.

by Phizzy 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

This is an especially disgusting case of sexual abuse within the JW organization on many different fronts. First this quote, " Sadly her parents chose to conceal the sexual nature of the incident and told her not to say anything about it. They continued to understate the seriousness of the assault, and the matter was swept under the carpet by the church. "

Disgusting . WHAT kind of parents do this to their daughters ? CRIMINAL parents just like Cognac mentioned. I totally agree with her, these fucking JW parents need to be jailed as well for what they did to their daughter and for what they did NOT do in failing to report the crime to the police ! I swear to god- there are people on this planet who should have their PARENT CARDS ripped away from them and should be forced to be sterilized so they cannot have children.

5 years is way too little of a punishment for this piece of filth child molester. As I've stated numerous times on this board - the WT Society breeds and trains it's JW members to be freaking criminals in our society by hiding crimes like this from police so that these child molesters feel that they can have free reign to go abuse who they want within the organization . And it breeds misplaced loyalties when parents are more obedient to a criminal organization than obeying the laws of the land. When ANY organization or ANY person - including parents - puts the welfare of an organization ahead of their own children's safety and welfare- these are criminally complicit parents aiding and abetting crimes of a larger organization. WT leaders need to be put on trial for crimes against humanity in how they've controlled and manipulated 8 million people's minds

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I agree with Flipper's comment - why only 5 years?!

Something tells me that the UK is soft on sentencing dangerous criminals and that if this happened in the US the criminal would be jailed for much longer.

IMO, this piece of excrement should be looking at 20-25 years of slopping out ...

• antes8080
    antes8080
    Five years is better then zero. I do agree it should be a bigger punishment. Abuser get treated as such in jail he will have his fair share of a abuse.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I see what you're saying, Antes, but in the UK, prisoners sometimes get let out after half their sentence if they've been good.

If this is the case here, this child abuser could be out in 2.5 years!

American justice system is much better, IMO. Longer sentences.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Wow, very disturbing indeed.

And again, the congregation's covering-up the matter is part of a systemic, institutional pattern in this religion.

The GB's failure to deal with this problem, or to even ackknowledge it, is disturbing in the extreme.

It's been said before but bears repeating: When accusations against the Roman Catholic Church began to receive wide publicity in the late 1980s, we JWs would point to that and say, "See, there's proof that they are a false religion, part of 'Satan's system.'"

Now the proverbial shoe is on the other foot.

There is no way to word it strongly enough. The culpability of the WT leaders, past and present, is criminal. They need to be held accountable.

Let's review: It's a cult, a cult with criminal leaders!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Indeed another case of child abuse cover up. So much for what the WT said in their rebuttal to the RC. They say they don't cover up anything. Well this is like what the 10th one I've seen now in the last couple years.
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Shocking!! I'm so upset that young girls parents didn't protect their child! I can only imagine how scared and alone she must have felt living with those thoughts:(

This piece on crap could have easily killed any of his victims. I can't believe he only got 5 years???

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

Absolutely horrific, it sounds like she was assaulted sexually also, maybe if the parents had reported it at the time and let the hospital look into it he would be away for a longer time, and would have served his sentence a long time ago. It's a miracle he didn't carry on to kill someone. How many kids was he able to be around as a jw? .Every time I brought this kind of stuff up to an elder I was told, 'we are told we can report it if we want to' and 'we encourage the victim/parents to report' but time and time again the facts prove otherwise, 'protect Jehovahs name', even if it does put innocent children at risk. Now how is this reflecting on the precious name of this presumptuous organisation which gave themselves Jehovahs name.

The whole things is sick and twisted and the parents shockingly negligent.

• mrmagic
    mrmagic
    Lots of JW men get sexual arousal off beating and choking kids, usually their own. Sick bastards.
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Could this lead to a gag order? I know, I know too soon. Look, this SOB should be choked till he is almost dead every day for the next five years in prison. I think his particular type of crime will bring an early death in prison. Her parents should be put in his cell so they can have a bookstudy group in the big house. Sex abuse and attempted murder? You don't molest a child or try to kill them and go to prison without a target on your back! He's toast. Good riddance. Hope that sweet kid gets out of the shit cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit