Bottlegate Revisited

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 31 Replies latest jw friends

• atomant
    atomant

all he needs now is a set of bag pipes and a haggis.BTW they look like my family colors.Maybe lm related.OMG.That explains my alcoholism.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Topshelf Tony at his best

• waton
    waton

Now that is what I call a properly stocked jw cart

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Brilliant well done.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Very funny ,......though on the downside ,is that the GB/JW will discredit and deny the original and genuine clip of TPT buying 12 bottles of top shelf scotch.

And claim that is also photo-shopped , you will never get a JW to believe it now.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

And who is to say the original was genuine. Im still not convinced.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Pray tell...what gives rise to doubt.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

@Smiddy3

All they need to do is use their brains.......Wait I forgot there is a big problem with their brain. On the left side,there is nothing right, and on the right side there is nothing left! (if you get the pun)

I know I will get some backlash for the comment (painting everyone with the same color n all).Dont waste your time, enjoy the pun.

Zing

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    Vanderhoven73 hours ago

Pray tell...what gives rise to doubt.

i think it was a well executed video photoshop. i just cant see morris going shopping for expensive booze on a sunday morning--and getting filmed while talking about booze to some chap. then getting into an old car.

surely as a joint head of a multi billion £$ property empire--with millions of "workers" he would have the use of a much newer car--probably with a driver / muscle as well. or more likely get a helper to run the errand for him.

as ive said several times--i hope its all true--but need proof.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Zindag " On the left side,there is nothing right, and on the right side there is nothing left! (if you get the pun)"

I want to steal that :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit