Cookthebooks--Here is your Leaked Elder Videos!

by Atlantis 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I wonder how many of those books behind Splane are now old light and not worth the paper they are printed on.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Thanks, atlantis. I know that helps some people.

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Thanks Atlantis, much appreciated.

This religion is hemorrhaging young men and women. The millennials along with established older mature men in the congregation are not bothering to reach out to be a MS never mind an elder. Many brothers today do not want to sacrifice themselves to this religion. Most of these men do not qualify simply because they are low hour publishers and refuse to change their situation. They are contented to warm a seat at the KH.

When the workhorse publishers from yesteryear, those 75 and over pass away, this religion will feel the lack of leadership and willingness in the congregations. Many have predicted that eventually the GB will resort to even more videos to be shown on a fulltime basis to cover the weekly meeting parts.

I am relieved to know that Bro. Splane and his cronies LOVE ME so much; I’ll sleep better tonight knowing that.

Seriously, I cringe whenever they say with no sincerity whatsoever, “Rest assured brothers that the GB WUVS you very much”...blah, blah, blah. What total twaddle!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit