2020--Coronavirus--March--12th--United Kingdom Version!

by Atlantis 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2020-03-12 UK--Coronavirus Great Britain version of letter previously posted.

Petra!
  • MightyV8
    MightyV8

Thank you.

Q. since when have the joho's been saying 'best wishes'

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Please be assured of our warm Christian love and best wishes. and best wishes.

So good they named it twice! :)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

MightyV8:

We have seen the words: (Best Wishes) in several letters for quite some time. Atlantis told me that in the old days JW's did not use that sort of language. I think that was before I was born.

Petra!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Good luck

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Remember when we were told the government would ban meetings but we'd steadfastly meet together anyway?

Turns out all it takes is a virus and they'll obey the government after all.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Weren't JW's told that they had "divine protection" from the world, and nothing that came against them could stop them? Things aren't quite going according to their prophecy are they?

Petra!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Big thanks Atlantis.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This is in harmony with Proverbs 22:3, which says:

“The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself".

Yes this no doubt correctly relates to contagious viruses, those ancient Hebrews were so smart.

it is best to obey these “superior authorities.” (Rom. 13:1)

Why didn't they obey the superior authorities when they found child sexaul abuse happening in the congregations ?, child sexual abuse is illegal and a serious crime in most countries.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Oh, it’s already posted!

No one is faster than Atlantis/Petra ! 🙂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit