Candid picture of Dave--aka 7-006

by VeniceIT 12 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I found this picture and thought I should share!!!

Ven

• sf
    sf

Hahahahaha, nice shirt Dave! Nice tapestry in background too. lolololololol

sKally

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

VeniceIT,

It convention time. Now it is time to pass out parking tickets.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT TO ME!! I'm serious.

I see you dug out the photoshop!!

Slipnslidemaster: Doin' the humpty hump...just doin' the humpty hump...

• Jang
    Jang

Don't panic Dave ..... 99.99999999% of us wouldn't know you from adam from that photo .... too blurry ...

But I love the shirt and background .....

JanG
    CAIC Website: http://caic.org.au/zjws.htm
    Personal Webpage: http://uq.net.au/~zzjgroen/

• VeniceIT
  • seven006
    seven006

Jesus H. Christmas Woman! get a grip. Iv told you before that I am old enough to be your much older brother and that any more of these attempts at stalking me is going to result in a restraining order.

I'm tired of you mailing me your underwear and nudey photos of yourself. I am sending all the underwear back and keeping the photos for evidence.

Must I mention again that your advances have been flattering and I appreciate your friendship but I am way too old for you and at the present not interested in anything beyond a platonic friendship with any woman.

Don't you have any Ricky Martin or Back Street Boys posters you can daydream over? I'm an old, used up, over the hill disgruntled member of the male population. Be nice and go find some guy your own age to play with.

Nice job on the photoshop attempt. Just a note, if you would have posted it at the original size you ripped it off of Tishie's board, it wouldn't look so pixelated. I look like I just took a ride in a blender. The addition of the shirt logo and the banner on the back wall were Ok but could use a little more work. The photo of yourself next to me only exposes your desires to a whole new group of people that are going to think I'm some kind of fricken cradle robber. I like women closer to my age, not my sons, say 30 to 35. I have grudges older than you for christsakes!

Dave

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

You look better blurry HAHAHAH!!! hahahhaHHAHHAHAHAH HAHHHHAHAHA!!!! well sorry this was only my second time ever using Photoshop so I'm sure I'll get better at it! I know I will never come close to your prowress but I'm having soo much fun hahah!!

Ven

• bijou
    bijou

That's a great pic dave, you look like you have fangs

• somebody
    somebody

lol! you 2 are hilarious!

Is this an eye for an eye thing going on?

peace,
    somebody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit