Article: A Look at Canada's 12 Most Wanted Fugitives (Look who is #2)

by AndersonsInfo 12 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Article: A Look at Canada's 12 Most Wanted Fugitives (Look who is #2)

WatchTower`s JW Pedophile Poster Boy..

Image result for Frederick Cecil McLean

With strong ties to the Jehovah's Witness church, McLean is believed to have used the institution to get close to children so he could abuse them. As the owner of a successful car restoration business, he is believed to have sold all of his assets after being confronted by his family.

Toronto cops say he may have fled to Canada several years ago, with hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash used to hide his identity.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

He may be safe in some congregation.

• carla
    carla

He's still on the loose?!!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

He's "believed to have used the institution to get close to children so he could abuse them." Gee, where have we heard the before...at the ARC, which all the JW's flatly denied. But it's true, so true. Pedos use the JW religion to work out there plans, cause it's a great place to do it.

That's the truth.

• smiddy
    smiddy

This guys been on the run since 2005 ? I cant believe he is still at large.I thought American and Canadian Law Enforcement Agencys were better than that.

scratchme1010 , thats a point maybe they should be looking at all the KH`s in both countrys .

• ssn587
    ssn587

Knew him years ago, was surprised when he was on the most wanted ped list in USA. In fact had been out in service with him and our families.

• ssn587
    ssn587

I have no doubt the enabling elders in our Temecula congregation knew he was a ped when he got there.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I've been in law enforcement for nearly 20 years. From day one I have had to deal with Witnesses, especially in child abuse cases. It's one of the things that lead me to leave the organization.

For the past 4 years I have been assigned to the US Marshals Service Fugitive Task Force. Many of my fugitive cases have involved Witnesses and those case have often involved sexual abuse of children.

The only way a person can be successful at going on the run and not getting caught is to walk away from everyone they have ever known and never make contact ever again. You can never use your name or your social security number.

I worked a case that took us 4 years to locate and apprehend the guy, but we got him. His mother was mailing him money. He rented a room from a little old lady. That lady said that he never left his room other than to walk to the drug store to buy cigarettes.

It is my hope that McLean is arrested and tried before I retire.

• steve2
    steve2

This is shocking and likely a frank embarrassment for the organization at this time.

Does any one know if he was ever kicked out of the organization?

I'd doubt if any religious group would want him affiliated with them - not so much because of children's safety but because of his giving the group a bad name.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit