Are we using too many acronyms?

by Coded Logic 8 Replies latest social humour

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Ever wondered how your post might read to someone who's new to this site?

(may take you a sec to get the real acronyms that are being used)

Well I've noticed a pattern where a lot of Ostentatious Peoples that talk about Their Tough Ass Tax Troubles only relate it to it as a problem that's being perpetrated by the Federal & Democratic States. But, it seems to me, this is rather one sided because the vast amount of peer pressure to "conform" comes from the Republicans & anti-Federalists. No doubt I completely understand that many members perceive themselves to be under the thumb of the Barack Obama Empire and have to adhere strictly to the Welfare Taxes but we also have to remember that the God Believing aren't the sole directors of everything that's going on. It's mostly people who are following other people . . . and I don't think that being Duty Filled should excuse the actions of those insisting others conform as well.

I've also noticed that since the dissolution of the Rational BureauCrats and the airing of the Awful Republican Candidates many Jerrymandered Western states are starting to question what's going on. But in the end it's the same old same old as the Corporate Overlords just try to distract the Black Oppressed Electorate to look at more of the Numbingly Whacko Trump and not think about what's really going on.

• FormerlySandL
    FormerlySandL

Ha ha that made me laugh. :)

I was struggling with one of them . It took me ages to find out what TTATT meant.

Im not sure if there is some kind of glossary for new members but it would be a good idea.

Clever post. Thanks

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Are we using too many acronyms?

No I don't think so. Since learning TTATT and leaving the WTS we were closely followed by my FIL and my MIL. He was COBE for a while but read CoC and realised the GB were just running a publishing company, the WTS. We Da'ed and apart from a funeral I haven't been to a KH or RC for 27 years. 😀

There you go FSAL

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/370130001/index-acronyms-help-new-forumers?page=2&size=20

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    At least the "Washtowel and slave bugholdery" (or whatever it was) guy has given up that carry on. It was impossible to actually read.
  • Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

I agree SBF. Though I do sometimes enjoy how certain members have hijacked the WTs loaded language and have made a complete mockery out of it.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I sometimes have to Google certain acronyms. Irritating.
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007
    I used a cream for my Acronyms and they all died off...dont visit Mexico.
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    3 dislikes. Evidently then, some people have strong feelings on acronyms and humour.
  • ivanatahan
    ivanatahan
    3 dislikes. Evidently then, some people have strong feelings on acronyms and humour.

Only serves to show what kind of society we live in nowadays.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit