Senator Bednar Leaves Watchtower!

by Voyager 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• minimus
    minimus

Cynicus----re-read my comment. I never said Kent said anything about the good ole Senator. Someone else did. And just because something is put on the internet, it doesn't mean that it's necessarily truth. And yes, even if Kent did post something on his site (about anything), it doesn't mean that it's accurate or his view of a certain matter is the only way to understand a point.

• La Capra
    La Capra

Voyager, there is no US Senator Bednar. There happened to be a Joseph Bednar in Missouri who was appointed to a post in the MSRS, along WITH the Missouri senators, but he was not one of the senators, and not the same "Bednar" referred to in the other links provided. Shoshana

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    Minimus et al: what exactly did Kent post and where?

Sorry, Voyager credited Kent for the research, so I assumed that Kent was the one who was presenting this idea.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

re; problem posting links;

Certain discussion boards are blocked by the software of this board... I tried to use an emoticon from JWO, for example, and it just came up as "JWO bitching forum' or something similar.

I think that's why Voyger had problems linking to Kent's forum; he and Simon had a falling out (don't know who started it or whatever), and Simon removed the links to Kent's place and seems to have blocked the URL too, for similar reasons, I would imagine, to him blocking Dan's forum.

• cynicus
    cynicus
    Cynicus----re-read my comment. I never said Kent said anything about the good ole Senator.

Mmm... why is it then that this same thread shows the following words on my screen and attributes them to you:

Just because Kent posts something, it doesn't mean it's accurate.

So effectively the "something" you mention above is not a referral to a posting about the alleged senator... Apparently you did feel the need for some generic derogatory remark about Kent, which, I must admit, is always good for a few brownie points. Just let me remind you that these kind of simpleton truisms do reciprocate to the same extent.

Besides, I didn't only address you, but I specifically addressed Minimus et al. The latter is an abbreviation for the Latin et alibi, meaning "and others". The others I had in mind where those who deemed it necessary to tell us all that:

Kent Steinhaug or his researcher need [sic] to be more careful.

or the even stronger

Kent must be losing his mind.

Once more I ask, along the lines of my earlier metaphore, let's just keep the lid on the cesspit here. So far it has effectively chased Voyager (aka Sebastian) away from online posting. The contradiction of this net result with the opinions voiced in a quite popular thread started only yesterday, about the higher purpose of this site, couldn't be more poignant.

(c)

• minimus
    minimus

Cynicus---Let the reader use discernment. You write so well. Reading comprehension is another thing, though.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Why is this topic becoming an issue? We've had many interesting viewpoints, how about letting common sense prevail?

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit