Governing body 12 from 1914 generation are dead who are the new members?

by Witness 007 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• scholar
    scholar

fast Jehu

I find it rather strange that COJ or any of his associates namely 'the Editors' of COJ's Gentile Times Reconsidered have never posted or made publicly available the original typewritten manuscript sent to Brooklyn known as a treatise in 1977 which according to the posted correspondence over the years was of two parts. It would be beneficial for interested researchers to have a copy of that original document in addition to his published treatise under the aforesaid title. Unfortunately, COJ is uncontactable so if someone out there has access to this treatise it would be greatly appreciated. My friend Doug Mason whose assistance I have sought on this matter was not able to provide this document.

scholar JW

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

scholar,

The Gentile Times Reconsidered is available as a PDF

https://www.academia.edu/44185416/THE_GENTILE...

• scholar
    scholar

Happy Dad

What I require is a copy of the original treatise that was sent to Brooklyn in 1977. I already have the published 2nd, 3rd and 4th editions as well as the latest First edition 2021.

scholar JW

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Could someone please sum up The Gentile Times Reconsidered for those of us go don’t know anything about it and haven’t got much time?

• Magnum
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007

I think Franz and friends really did not want to die in this world. People offering them truth about the gentile times being not 607 BCE was killing there heavenly buzz. Loyd Barry gave a talk in Australia in the 1980's saying that 607 BCE and 1914 was the most important doctrines for J.W.

That's why they went with double "generations" bullshit which really makes us as wacky as Mormons or Scientologists.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit