"Righteous in a sense"

by floridaborn 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

I cannot believe I let 7 men in new york tell me god didn't consider me righteous. How do people that believe in god put up with this crap!! No wonder in all my years i had a hard time praying.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yes a relative righteousness bestowed on those with an earthly hope in association with the remnant of spiritual Israel under the auspices of the faithful and wise servant. So say the GB of God's visible organization on earth.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Funny how the majority of Anointed around the World including Sisters have absolutely no say in organizational matters even at local Kingdom Hall level yet when the die they can sit beside the throne of Jesus Christ and rule as King priests ?

Women (Sisters ) apparently are turned into males to be Kings and not Queens , OH and they also grow beards

• jhine
    jhine

floridaborn

5 hours ago5 hours ago

I cannot believe I let 7 men in new york tell me god didn't consider me righteous. How do people that believe in god put up with this crap!!

When you ask about " religious people " do you mean all believers or just JWs ?

l am not growing a beard for anyone , l like being a woman .

Jan

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

Jhine

JWs are the only religious people i know that would allow being told they are not righteous and just accepting it.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

So 7 "imperfect men" that make up the gb now believe that they get to determine who and who are not righteous? And, based on the FACT that the bible calls Lot (the incestuous dude who banged his own daughters) a "righteous man", I'd rather be considered unrighteous. And, who was it that determined that Lot was righteous?

just saying!

• sir82
    sir82

LOL. "In a sense".

How well would that fly in other contexts?

Husband to wife on anniversary: "Honey, I love you, in a sense."

Parent: "Johnny, how do you explain these Fs on your report card?" Johnny: "In a sense, I passed all classes with flying colors."

District attorney: "Did you or did you not pull the trigger and kill the victim?" Defendant: "Well, sure, my finger did the work, but In a sense, I did not pull it."

• jhine
    jhine

Floridaborn , that is exactly what l was thinking .

Jan

• Outahere
    Outahere

The heavenly/earthly hope bifurcation has to be one of the stupidest things they teach. The memorial, where everyone basically just passes the bread and wine over, is one of the stupidest things they do. Basically it's a great "reject Jesus" celebration.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit