DUH! A title would have been nice, yes?

by AGuest 12 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Quick question, please...

Is there a way to 'view' this Board so that I can see the title and author of the threads under each post before opening them? Right now, I can see only 'topics', I think.

If anyone has a suggestion to help a sista' out, I would really appreciate it. My apologies for 'cluttering' the Board with such a banal question, too.

Peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

Re: forgetting a title...

And some of you seem to think I'm bright enough to make this stuff up. This should TELL you something... I don't refer to myself as the 'dingbat' for nuthin'... (be nice with your 'comebacks', okay?)

SJ

• mommy
    mommy

Hey Sj
    If you go to the top right hand of the screen you are on, there should be a line that says, "All forums" If you click on this a page will come up that has all of the forums listed. From each forum page you will see the name of the thread, the author and how many replies have been made. I hope this helps

Also if you forget to add anything to your post, then you may click on the pen and paper pic right above the post. This is the edit button, you may go back and fix any mistakes, including putting a title on the thread.

Glad to have you here.
    wendy

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Sj,HiWendy,

Im glad you asked that Shel and thanks for the answer Wendy,I didnt know how that feature worked! hugs ,Tina

• AGuest
    AGuest

Ooohhhh!! Look at the BABY!!! She's gorgeous! Is that YOU, Sis?

Love and hugs...

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey, Wendy... peace to you!

Yeah, I know how to do that (I think; the count's not in yet, though...). What I want to do is see each thread UNDER the post. See, this Board has WAY too much goin' on for little 'ole me. And I can't tell who is replying to whom, exactly. Know what I mean?

So if you have any suggestions to help a sista' out... they would be MOST appreciated.

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I don't refer to myself as the 'dingbat' for nuthin'... (be nice with your 'comebacks', okay?)

Ok. You speak the truth about yourself. How's that?

Farkel

• Tina
    Tina

Hey Shel!!!
    LOl That's me,waaaaaaaaay back in the beginning of those 'being raised in the wacky watchtower years 'lol
    I just put that there for fun for my bd.
    Wanted to tell you what I learned yesterday as well. There is a 25 post limit,never knew that till I hit the limit yesterday lol
    As the one and only Don Cornelius used to say "Peace Love and Soullllllllllllll to ya(what a hunk he was too) ((((((((((sistah shel)))))))))))))luv,Tina

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Hey SJ,
    I am so happy when others ask questions like this. Keeps the heat off of a fellow DB!!!
    When I first started here I was supposed to posting a reply to a thread and ended up posting it as a new topic!! Some kind hearted older one's kindly directed me in the right way!!
    TW

• waiting
    waiting

howdy Shelby,

Glad to have you wander over here - you'll know many of the posters.

Welcome & hope you stay awhile.

hey TW

Some kind hearted older one's kindly directed me in the right way!!

That was not me. Must have been Red - she's kind hearted and older.

Why be disagreeable, when with a little effort you can be impossible? Douglas Woodruff

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit