Lawyer from Canada Bethel turns whistleblower

by krismalone 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• krismalone
    krismalone
    Lawyer from Canada Watchtower branch reveals how the Watchtower protects pedophiles.
    He had the courage to speak up against the evil policies that protect pedophiles.

This video needs to go viral. It only has 1800 views as of 10/30/17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY0XKAbMgNk

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

This is an old video! I've always wondered who that was

• krismalone
    krismalone

This interview has a wealth of revealing information coming from the mouth of an Attorney who worked in the Watchtower's legal department.

It's unfortunate that it has only 1800 views.

• steve2
    steve2

Do the credentials check out? If this were genuine, it would be dynamite. I'm sorry but it does not satisfy my need for evidence and/or sound corroboration. I saw some videos a few years ago from unnamed (and largely unseen) Bethelites and there was some controversy over their veracity.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Time will tell. This is not over, just the beginning for Watchtower!

We know of two Elders who have been convicted over the last 6 months. How many more will come to light? A ticking time bomb for Watchtower.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Me votes this video legit!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

This is an old video! I've always wondered who that was

Lets get a few things straight from the outset :

1.How old is this video ?

2.The video does not identify him as a Lawyer ,he is only an Elder (?) who is assigned to the legal department to answer phone calls.

3. The fact that his identity is obscured either by name or visual has to take away belief/accuracy/truthfulness from his testimony.?

4.If your not prepared to back up your accusations in a public forum/media and being upfront about it then don`t make such accusations you do no one a service except raise questions about your own agenda..

Just my 2 cents worth.

I know what he says sounds correct and logical but he does no service to those he is supposed to be protecting or those he is supposed to be accusing if he is hiding his identity .

It would be far better if he said nothing at all ,it`s just sensational journalism that can`t be verified.

I await the backlash

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

At least Barbara Anderson was prepared to stand up and be identified, and face the music. That is a real whistleblower who has my respect

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

The OP video is a short excerpt from CBC's The Fifth Estate's "Spiritual Shepherds" that was originally broadcast on January 29, 2003.

You can also view a good quality video version of the 45 minute programme on the CBC webpage below:

The OP's extract is at the 21:20 time mark.

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/blog/spiritual-shepherds

You can also watch it on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ZIxIy_BQE

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

The CBC's Fifth Estate is a very respectable and credible television production.

The elder/lawyer would have been checked out for validity before being included in the broadcast. As far as his anonymity goes, isn't that to be expected and isn't it also to be respected rather than rejected? Not everyone is in a position that allows them the privilege of having an identity.

Protecting the identity of whistle blowers is a fairly standard practice. And more common than not when a television expose is done on sensitive material concerning a large corporation and/or religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit