Silent Lambs Information goes missing....

by reboot 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• reboot
    reboot

I've been putting Silent Lambs information out and about, where ever magazines are left; and also in places where other public information is posted on notice boards eg; libraries, doctor's waiting rooms etc.

I've just noticed today, when I went to check them to make sure they had'nt been covered by anything else - that they have been removed..and money placed where they were...Shock 2

anyone heard of this before?

I think witnesses are removing them and leaving money so that they don't feel they're 'stealing'

I shall keep replacing them, but it's really strange behaviour- don't you think?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That really is strange.

Hell... take the money and use it to print more flyers.

• avishai
    avishai

I've been doing this too!!! Glad someone else is.

I have'nt had this happen, but I'd write "Free" On the pamphlets, and, "If you are a JW, taking this to throw it away, it's a $100.00

• reboot
    reboot

good idea Elsewhere ; or perhaps Silent lambs will get a Christmas donation from the Witnesses...Avishai;well done- keep it up!Bouncy 3

• Gadget
    Gadget
    money placed where they were...Shock 2

And nobody's taken any of the money??? Wierd. BTW, are you a junior member now?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I have'nt had this happen, but I'd write "Free" On the pamphlets, and, "If you are a JW, taking this to throw it away, it's a $100.00

LMAO!

That's right! Sucker-punch them in the conscience!

• morty
    morty

That is really strange....well keep leaving them, I would...If they leave you money again, give it to a charity that deals with victims of sexual abuse....just a thought...

morty

• reboot
    reboot
    BTW , are you a jumior member now?Blowing Nose

OMG! i've regressed; does this mean I have to be submissive now Gadget? lol

morton- I will donate to Sl if they keep doing it...if I get a visit about it i'll ket you know-Im sure they do it to appease their concience...ironic considering the subject matter is'nt it?

• Simon
    Simon
    OMG! i've regressed

erm ... "oops" !

My excuse is that I ran an update to refresh all the totals / numbers etc... and this auto-corrected you. Please send your light-saber back within 28 days. Still, you won your bet and that's what counts eh?!

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Still, you won your bet and that's what counts eh?!

Hmmm.... I smell a rat here, wait until next time we go for a beer.... I think you should at least help supply the beer for the result of the bet!!!! Or, alternatively, we could all just get drunk together!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit