Ernie Fyans, JW elder CSA abuser from "Palmer Leaks" sentenced in Maine today

by EasyPrompt 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

You continue to quote scripture that actually says nothing about Watchtower, but relies on heavy interpretation instead, to get your understanding of it. For me it's just too inexact.

And you didn't answer my question about 5 years from now, if Watchtower is still here what will you say.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

They won't be.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

What numbers are you going by to know for a certainty that Watchtower won't be here in 5 years? The Biblical references you quoted have no dates attached to them, so where are you get your numbers?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

*where are you getting your numbers?*

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

Where is EasyPrompt getting the numbers?

From a very earnest but naive Biblically misinterpreted sort of wishful thinking, I believe.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

I haven't said anything about numbers on this thread yet. I said that when a storm is near, you can tell it's near if you are awake. (If you're not awake, that caliber of storm will wake you when it begins anyway.)

The 3 1/2 years of the great tribulation don't start until the religious institutions are being dissolved. It won't be just the WTBT$, it was also be the Catholic Church and the other churches. It will be a process that takes several months. That is part of the timeline that is recorded in the Bible with "numbers". If you want to look up those scriptures, you can find them on this clip:

https://youtu.be/pq10bPBiuLc

Although the Bible is clear that the great tribulation will be 3 1/2 years long and it is also clear about certain specific events that take place during that time, it does not tell us when that time of great tribulation begins. But you can see that the governments are about to dissolve religious institutions. You don't need some prophet to tell you that. Go research WTBT$ and Pennsylvania. Go research New Zealand and religion and abuse, or CSA in the Catholic Church.

The WTBT$ will be dissolved soon. So will the other religious institutions. That will signal the beginning of the 3 1/2 year tribulation Jesus foretold. The UN will have more power for three and a half years to try to rule the world without the interference of clergy and religious institutions. The UN will fail miserably. Then God's Kingdom will intervene and replace the UN and all the other governments.

These are not my "numbers". They are from God's Word.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If the governments of the world began shutting down large religious groups, that would certainly be a notable event. Much clearer than "wars, disease, earthquakes" etc that happen all the time and that have been used as signs of the end times for centuries now. It would be a direct and highly controversial action that could not be ignored.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

This subreddit also exposes why all the religious institutions will be removed and how the authorities are right now lining up to remove them all: https://www.reddit.com/r/PastorArrested/

It's coming. Jehovah is taking vengeance against all the "Ernest Fyans" types and those institutions that have enabled and condoned and promoted them. The storm is practically here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1_OfmrPAfo

Revelation 18:21

"And a strong angel lifted up a stone like a great millstone and hurled it into the sea, saying: “Thus with a swift pitch will Babylon the great city be hurled down, and she will never be found again."

The religious institutions will be removed in that figurative hour that is so near. Millstones can't swim. They sink.

Revelation 18:10,17,19

"Too bad, too bad, you great city, Babylon you strong city, because in one hour your judgment has arrived!"

Get your Macallan ready.

Revelation 18:20

"“Be glad over her, O heaven, also you holy ones and apostles and prophets, because God has pronounced his judgment on her in your behalf!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit