Global Government to fight Coronavirus...... ?

by mikeflood 14 Replies latest social current

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Former United Kingdom Prime Minister Gordon Brown calls for "creating a form of global government....to tackle the economic crisis caused by the coronavirus".

Isn't that crazy? That's a dangerous idea. What do you guys think?

• a watcher
    a watcher

A global government is coming eventually. It's the 'eighth king' in Revelation.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

zero chance of that happening.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    a watcher - "A global government is coming eventually. It's the 'eighth king' in Revelation."

And predicted on "Star Trek", so I know it's true.

All hail the Newworldordereptillianuminati!!!

• caves
    caves

If humans want to ever truly explore and THRIVE in space and on other planets, a global government will be necessary at some point.

As far as this virus, idk.

And as unpopular as this may be (especially to UK and North American way of thinking) We already are "global". Other wise we wouldn't outsource things to other countries and would have just kept our factories , farming, ect in our own countries.

In my opinion the race governments are in right now is to see who can rise to the top of this "global society".

We aren't there yet. But considering the governments have done a good job at effectively keeping people in place right now, I say its a hell of a start. And a heck of a good way to see where all the 'holes' are.

Probably wont happen in my lifetime, but its coming.

• cofty
    cofty

Do you have a source for that please MikeFlood so I can see the context?

• caves
    caves

Cofty- are your fingers suddenly broken? Type it in your browser dude. I mean only 10 damn pages came up on the exact thing when I did it.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Play nice boys!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Fake news.

G.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Ohhh...I found it in that British newspaper, The Guardian.

www.theguardian

I try to share the complete link but couldn't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit