Travel recommendations?

by stephanie61092 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• stephanie61092
    stephanie61092

Hey guys. I've decided that during this time of being DFed, maybe trying to get reinstated, I'm going to enjoy my time with myself. That being said, I would like to do some traveling when the weather warms up across the US. Does anyone have any travel recommendations on places to see while also remaining safe as a single lady? I enjoy history so I was planning on trying to see some major spots such as the Liberty Bell. Any and all tips would be greatly appreciated! I didn't want to solicit this on my personal FB page as I don't want to advertise that I'd be going anywhere alone

• zeb
    zeb
    well its further than you have in mind but you could do a tour of Oz. Right now the Australian $ is so low next to the $US it would be good value.
  • sparky1
    sparky1

NIAGARA FALLS...........my personal favorite!

• brandnew
    brandnew

Steph.....ummmm notice the feeling of FREEDOM that you suddenly have at this moment..??.n stuff ☺

Just sayin.

Mad Puppy

• brandnew
    brandnew

Soooo come to puert rico.....i'll give ya a ride on my harley round the place.....we got some real groovy moonshine, and theeee best roast pork. The rice n beans are thee bomb also. Do ya like mangos? They are free on the island.

Mad Puppy

• Stirred
    Stirred

Head across and visit California giant redwoods and sequoia trees.....largest in world.

many beautiful stops to explore along in between. I love Niagara Falls too Sparky!!!

• brandnew
    brandnew

@stirred......growing up in cali....one thing that really sucked, was going to dodger stadium in a suit.😡😡

Mad Puppy

• JRK
    JRK

One thing that might be enlightening would be to go to the apostafest at Lake Tahoe in July. Beautiful scenery too.

JK

• karter
    karter
    New Zealand.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

My wife and I retired to Lexington Virginia (population 7000) Lexington is located 57 miles North of Roanoke and sits in the Shenandoah Valley between the Blue Ridge and Appalachian Mountains so the views are fabulous. It was founded in 1747. George Washington endowed the university and Robert E Lee became president of the university after the Civil war. We have plenty of history and beauty. You can park the car and walk everywhere.

Check it out for yourself at: https://lexingtonvirginia.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit