International School Of Exorcism

by pale.emperor 3 Replies latest social current

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

What a wonderfully hilarious read. Bob Larson, the crazy Born Again bible thumping idiot, will teach you how to exorcise demons and even Satan himself. Is he giving this vital lifesaving information away for free? No, he charges $500 for it.

https://www.boblarson.org/webstore/

Check out the FAQ's - it's got SCAM written all over it!!

• Is there an application fee?

No, anyone is eligible to enroll. Your enrollment is your application. However, before processing your enrollment fee we will first assess your Application for Enrollment form.

So there's no fee but there is a fee?

• Is the School of Exorcism accredited?

ISE is accredited by the Spiritual Freedom Churches, Inc. International, a non-denominational church organization with scores of affiliated and associated churches worldwide.

Don't worry though folks, his "School" is fully accredited... by the Spiritual Freedom Churches, Inc. International... an institute which is owned by... Bob Larson.

• What if I already have some of the resource materials you offer?

Great, just take what we send to you when you enroll and pass this valuable information on to others.

Yep, just give me your money and ditch what i send you.

• How closely am I monitored?

The ISE curriculum is self-guided so you can proceed at your own pace to complete the courses as quickly as you’d like. Questions about course materials can be answered by calling our international office at 303-980-1511.

Yes. It's almost as if it's a scam.

• Will I be tested periodically?

Yes. Each course completion requires the student to answer a questionnaire and also submit answers in essay format. If you don’t pass you can take the course an additional time and be retested without further cost.

Ever met an exorcist that was tested by mail? Even if you dont pass, you can keep re-doing the test until you do. Imagine if doctors and lawyers could do this!!

• Will I be evaluated in person by Rev. Bob Larson?

Those who complete the Exorcist Level of study will be personally certified by Rev. Larson, and he will observe and evaluate technical and spiritual proficiency at a mutually acceptable location.

I wonder where he finds enough demon possessed actors, sorry, victims to be tested on?

Is there a discount for pastors or those in full time Christian service?
    • We anticipate that those involved in ministry will be our primary students; therefore to maintain the financial integrity of our mission we are not able to offer discounts with our opening enrollments.

No discounts! We want your money!!

• Are there additional costs for attendance at Rev. Larson’s seminars and overseas missions?

Yes, those who advance to the Exorcist Level will be required to attend certain seminars for face-to-face evaluation and observational hands-on experience. Overseas missions would also be helpful to attain certification in some cases.

Of course there's additional costs you fool!

• Will my certification transfer to other Christian schools or colleges?

That will depend on a case-by-case basis. Attempts will be made to encourage other Christian institutions to recognize the importance of our certification.

Yeah, recognize the importance, and legitimacy.

• If I quit, what happens to my tuition?

All tuition is non-refundable, except in the case of confirmed health emergencies which are disabling.

• Should I go through deliverance before enrolling in the School?

We recommend that all prospective students arrange for a Personal One-On-One Spiritual Encounter with Rev. Larson. It is not a requirement but will be invaluable to understanding the processes which will be taught and to be spiritually prepared for the instruction to be received. An Encounter can be arranged at the time of enrollment or any time prior by calling our offices at 303-980-1511 or going online to www.boblarson.org.

...for a fee.

• What if I’m a new Christian and not well-versed in the Bible?

This course is just what you need. Studying the life of Christ and how He ministered is an excellent way to gain basic biblical knowledge of the mission of Jesus. ISE is an intensive way to grow in your understanding of Scripture.

Just what you need. Because remember how Jesus charged people to learn from him?

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

Please tell me that no one actually purchases this stuff. Exorcist school is bad enough, but a mail-correspondence exorcist school?!?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Apparently people do buy it. Like these guys who all learned how to exorcise a gay demon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSQeqk5YzbM

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I don't need any stinking exorcist! All I need to do is open my Bible to Ps. 83:18 and place it on a table for all to see. I heard demons hate that Bible verse. LOL. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit