old email

by ChimChim 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

LoL I just found this now... I did that when I was at my aunts house, I was bored I guess! I think I did this not to long ago... man what was going through my head? I do no know!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jumpin weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee go weeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeee

weeeeeeeeeee jump jump jump high weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee go weeeeeeeeee go weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

weeeeeeeeeeeeee go weeeeeeeeeee jump jump jump jump weeeeeee slide weeeee say weeeee weee weeee down the tree tree tree

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeee down the slide slide slide weeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeee down the tree tree tree

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeee said the squirelle weeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeee said me weeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeee down the slide weeeeeee go weeeeee go weeeee

weeeeeeeeeeeeee go weeeeeeeeeeeeee go weeeeee weeeee weeee weeee down the slide go weeeeeeeeeeeeeee said the bear go weeeeee go weeeeee go weee go weeee
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said the rabbit go weeee go weee go weeee weee weee go go go weee weee go weee

let all say weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee down the slide weeeee go weeeee go weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

-¤-*C.C*-¤-

• morty
    morty

very cute Chim Chim...

Morty

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

lol thanx morty

-¤-*C.C*-¤-

• RR
    RR

I have to go to the bathroom ... have to go weeeee weeeee

RR

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

haha, thats funny! I'll add that to the song

-¤-*C.C*-¤-

• missylissy
    missylissy

lol, this is what that made me thinnk of http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/squirrel.htm its funny. stupid little quirrel weeeee! my friend sent it to me last week.

also check out the insanity test. i like that one too!

-missy

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

HAHA missy thats too funny.

For the Insanity test, I gues im Insane cuz i laughed lol... at first iw as like thats not funny then i realized you were suposed to look at the pic and i did, I laughed...Oh no!!!

-¤-*C.C*-¤-

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

LoL @ Ben, very lovely!!! lol

-¤-*C.C*-¤-

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

HAHA.... Thanx a Bunch, that means alot comming from you lmao!

C.C

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

LOL (((((((((((BEN))))))))))))

You wanna know why i dont use waffle tush any more, cuz my tush doesnt look like a waffle...haha!!!!!

C.C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit