whats the deal?

by ChimChim 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

This morning I was a half hour late for school, and when your late at my school you have to go to the office and get a "Late Slip" Which means u basically get a slip saying wether or not you have a detention, and of course I had one!!!

anyways... When I was sitting in detention class, three other people were held back in a different class, and they were held back because this girl ask this guy for a hug, and the guy is so used to bein bullied by her and many others so he rejected her offer and freaked out, and she took it the wrong way and I guess she had her arms around him and wouldn't let him go. So, the other guy that was held back I guess pushed him out of a chair and sent him flying, like this kid is tiny! and people get there fun of the day by picking on him.

The thing I don't understand is how people get the joy of picking on other people that aren't as fortunate as they are, or maybe they are more fortunate and they take it as a threat... I don't know! But the thing is when people pick on smaller kids then them, or they think they aren't "Tough" and they know that they will win so they beat them up to make them selves look "Good"( really makes u look like a fool) I just don't understand how people can just not care!

-¤-*C.C*-¤-

• morty
    morty

awww chim,chim,

You got a good head on ya girlie.......Your mommy raised ya well......At least you know wrong from right.....The world would be so much nicer if all teenaged kids acted like you did....

Some really just don't get it though.......They will pay for it one day, What goes around, comes around....He will get what is coming to him, sooner then he thinks....

morty

• ChimChim
    ChimChim
    You got a good head on ya girlie.......Your mommy raised ya well......At least you know wrong from right.....

Thanks, thats really sweet

The world would be so much nicer if all teenaged kids acted like you did....

and that is true. Thats another question why do people have to be the way they are why can't every one just get along.

Awhile back this girl that hangs out with "The Group of people" that think they are all that, was crying in the bathroom because everyone is always fighting, and no one ever got along. I felt sorry for her in ways but I didn't becuase if she doesn't think that they are good friends and that certain group of people always fight, why hang out with them?

-¤-*C.C*-¤-

• missylissy
    missylissy

chimchim, i know what you mean. there's a lot of pointless fights like that at our school too.

mostly just girls or guys that want to prove that they can hit someone smaller

its stupid...

-missy

• ChimChim
    ChimChim
    mostly just girls or guys that want to prove that they can hit someone smaller

its stupid...

It is very stupid, and very pointless! But thats life, and if there was anything that I could do about it, I would do alot!

-¤-*C.C*-¤-

• ChimChim
    ChimChim
    becoming a 'true man.'

Ben, becommin a tru man does not mean you have to beat on people... it prooves nothing but ignorance and that you just dont care.

Now I will pretend I did not hear that from you, I know you better than that...haha!

-¤-C.C-¤-

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

haha Ben... Yeah Im sorry I do know you better than that

C.C

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

I will.. LoL did u notice that we keep goin back and forth to the same posts!!!

C.C

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

haha yeah, go on msn!!!

C.C

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

haha, alright... welll i might not be home later on... thats if my friends call me to go out i dunno if they will or not but if they dont i will be on msn later on

C.C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit