People criticize the rank of The WatchTower and Awake!

by dydeonwl 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dydeonwl
    dydeonwl

People are not willing to accept the popularity of The Watchtower and Awake as these magazines belong to JW. A listing site has declared The WatchTower the most popular magazine in the world.

Source: https://tingtopten.com/2020/01/top-10-most-popular-magazines-in-the-world/

In comment section of this link people are abusing again Jehovah's Witnesses. Reply there for JW and share it with believers for the same.

• alanv
    alanv

That is because they are given away free of charge. The witnesses nearly every time do the donating, not the householder. Plus the vast majority of those magazines go straight in the bin. You can see how they are having no affect on most of the world as there is no increase in most western countries. Their increase last year was around the world population increase, so they are not growing now

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

We had bro /sis would start their time on a Saturday morning at the local park and then come to the service group and Bragg about all the Mags they placed ,we would sometime in the afternoon take the kids to the park and the buckets were full of the Mags .

• Magnum
    Magnum

That rank is meaningless. I saw evidence of that for decades. Most JWs didn't read (or read all) of the mags. Of the ones that were actually placed in the field, most were not read or given a second thought. Stacks and stacks ended up lying around unplaced/unread at JWs' houses. Stacks were left at laundromats, hospitals, etc. and probably thrown away.

I, myself, as a believing, zealous, regular pioneer, had hundreds at my house that were never placed. Same with my zealous pioneer JW grandfather. Same with my other JW relatives. Same with my JW friends. Same with mags at the Kingdom Hall.

• sir82
    sir82

I'm pretty sure you've posted this drivel on this site under different names in the past.

As I noted on your other posts: If by "popular" you mean "most likely to be accumulated in stacks of several hundred in the back of the closet of a JW for years or even decades, never to see the light of day until said JW dies and his kids have to clear out the trash from his house", then yes, I agree with you.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

Total bull shit. This is fake news at its best. The stupid media does not get that JWs make it that way by getting them in bulk for their carts. The only other fake news bigger is CNN and PMSNBC

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

dydeonwi

I know that the Watchtower magazine is the most popular magazine in the world and the information is life-saving but...how do I stop my dog Patches from ripping up the magazine before I get a chance to read it?

Month after month these magazines are left at my front door. Before I even get the chance to answer the door and thank them for dropping off these popular magazines, they run off in a four-door car. I hear that they count these magazines as placements. Is that true?

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

OK, your statistic might be 100% true. So what?

Any statistic which is based on numbers does not prove that something is good, true, or beneficial.

BBC World News has the largest audience of any news channel in the world.

Do you believe that everything the BBC says is true, or do you use your own reasoning?

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Scamsite owner Musaddique Ayaz of Goatphuckistan wants you to comment on his bogus list so he can snatch your email address and user data for resale to other Internet criminals from shithole countries.

• carla
    carla

People criticizing the Watchtower? no! Why ever would they do that? just because they break up families, it is a pedophile paradise and is an ungodly cult? you just can't please some people can you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit