You have to admit if there were to be a 2nd coming of the Christ, now would be the time!

by nowwhat? 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm more inclined to believe there will be a 2nd coming of Hitler than christ.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

America is not the center of all that transpires in the world , there are other nations that influence what goes on this planet .

To name a few ,India , Pakistan , China, Iran , North Korea , Japan ,and there are others,

You could say what you have claimed many times in the last couple of hundred years

You have to admit if there were to be a 2nd coming of the Christ, now would be the time!

But as before and of now there is no such coming of a Christ now or ever. He, Jesus Christ never thought his sayings would gain world Attention ? He himself never wrote anything down ,he didn`t expect whatever he said to be taken up by other people and be applied to generations to come ,?

It is other people who put Jesus Christ on a pedestal and made him what he is today in Christendom.

Their is nothing Jesus Christ said while alive that he alluded to or said anything about future generations .

People that came after him made Jesus Christ what he is today .

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    He himself never wrote anything down ,he didn`t expect whatever he said to be taken up by other people and be applied to generations to come

'Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." - Jesus

• LetTheTruthBeKnown
    LetTheTruthBeKnown

Well, if the Anglo-American world power is the 7th Beast, and its foundations are being rocked, and it is Egypt and the Giant Tree in the Bible where the world took shelter. Then it looks like it is in for a very big fall and the U.N. will take over as the 8th World Power for a short time (42 months).

If it turns out this is just nothing, then learn Chinese as China will become the dominant world power post 2032. Not sure how the WT will spin that one. LOL

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

No rush....wait for righteousness to play out like a blockbuster movie.

https://youtu.be/9BABPXjowX4

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Order your “turn on” Jesus light switch today:

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Vander, I agree things are going to get better. But, maybe worse before then. Maybe not, we shall see we shall.
    Yoda out.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

'Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." - Jesus

So if we take that literally ,Jesus is saying that some time in the future heaven and earth are to pass away ?

So much for a paradise earth for him to rule over .And he is not competent enough to rule by himself ? he needs 144,000 ex humans to rule with him ?

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

No, heaven and earth will pass away before His word could ever pass away.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    So if we take that literally ,Jesus is saying that some time in the future heaven and earth are to pass away ?

Yes.

Is. 34:4 - All the host of heaven shall be dissolved, And the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll; All their host shall fall down As the leaf falls from the vine, And as fruit falling from a fig tree.

Rev. 21: 1 - Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.

After the thousand year reign and the final judgment, Jesus will roll the universe up like a scroll and make all things new, for eternity.

The paradise that the WT refers to is only for a thousand years during the millennium reign. Eternity doesn't start until the next dispensation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit