Dems and useful idiots take private property.

by mickbobcat 22 Replies latest social current

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

This is nothing but illegal. Telling people that they can not evict a dead beat renter for not paying rent while the land owner has to pay for repairs, insurance, taxes and a mortgage is such a private property grab. Any one who votes for these assholes is a total idiot.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Mick your so full of human empathy and compassion.

The instituted no eviction law came into play because of the virus pandemic which shut down many businesses, which put a lot of people out of work, which meant many people couldn't pay their rent.

Now that social restrictions are being lifted and bushiness can resume their activity, people should be back to work and responsibly start paying their rent.

This situation started upon unusual circumstances but now is the time to return to normal rental tenant laws .

The free ride via the government is over.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

This is Marxism attack on private property. That's what Marxist do, they try to obliterate property Rights. They try to convince people through the abuse of law, that Government OWNS PROPERTY AND GOVERNMENT MAKES ALL THE RULES ABOUT PROPERTY, and that GOVERNMENT DICTATES WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR PROPERTY.

Biden knows this is UN-Constitutional and so he asked Congress to pass legislation on it but Congress has refused because they are afraid of their constituents who might vote them out of office in a few months.

The Supreme Court has already ruled back in June that the CDC had OVERSTEPPED THEIR BOUNDS BY issuing an eviction Moratorium and the Biden Administration tried to extend it to Oct.

The CDC is being run by the far left at this moment. They are an Administrative State that WAS NOT VOTED IN BY THE CITIZENS.

Yet they have full power to infringe on American Citizen's RIGHTS.

This is the BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THE UNITED STATES.

Giving Agencies like this FULL AUTHORITY OVER THE CITIZENS OF THE COUNTRY.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Have you guys ever considered creating your own political party ?

You could call it the Right Wing Nutter party ... the RWN

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Have you guys ever considered creating your own political party ?

Once I get old enough I plan on running for my district, Then from there I plan on running for Congress.

I'm 30 years old, a self made millionaire, with two college degrees, What have you done with your life Rocket man besides being out of shape, eating pizza, and drinking beer, (your words) trolling everyone on this site, and being duped---FOR YEARS-----by the Watchtower? How old are you now RM-----like 60 or 70???

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Or you could call it the Sensationalized Bullshit Party .... the SBP

You guys used to be JWS so your already well trained and prepared

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Rocket man you are an idiot. Plain and simple. If the same moratorium had the same for property owners so they did not have to pay insurance and mortgages and taxes ect. then it still would be wrong but at least fair.. This is how stupid liberals think. Ohhh the poor people would have no place to live. Its about as stupid as that black girl whining that her brother was shot breaking into a home. She said "How he posda get he money. Liberals destroy every god damn thing they touch because they are so out and out stupid.

• titch
    titch

Mickbobcat: What is it that makes you think that a person, or persons, who cannot pay the rent on some property---whether it be an apartment, a house, a townhome----is a so-called "dead beat"? I have an over-arching question here: . Suppose that a landlord, property owner is able to evict someone who has not paid their rent for a long period of time---Do they have a long list of persons who are waiting to move in, and once again turn that apartment, etc, into a "money-producing" piece of property once again? Well, do they? With so many who have been thrown out of work---gainful employment---because of the downturn in the economy as a result of the pandemic, who is waiting in line to take possession of that apartment, house, etc? I honestly wonder about that.

And, for those who have been evicted, What are they supposed to do? Where are they going to go to? Can they move in with friends, relatives? Or, should they just set up a tent in a "homeless encampment" somewhere? What is their alternative, with regards to residency? Best Regards...

Titch.

• titch
    titch

Oh, one more thing---Why is it considered to be a "grab" at private property? I think for the most part that those who haven't been able to pay their rent, it's not a "grab" at private property, it's an effort to have some reasonable dwelling place.

Titch.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Rocketman: If businesses are back operating, and we're seeing in fact a worker shortage and massive wage growth, why did Biden just extend the moratorium to September and possibly indefinitely, even though it has been declared illegal by the Supreme Court? I didn't know the CDC had plenary power over my property.

If I were a landlord, I'd be selling off my property to an LLC, then shut off all utilities and declare the LLC bankrupt, let the government take care of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit