Anthony Morris Jehovah's Witnesses Governing Body imparting wisdom about Apostates

by Not_Culty 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Not_Culty
  • JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

You can easily spot apostates:

They are dressed with tide pants, and they like to have relationship with pillows!!!😁

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

"Stuck with what is authorized"?

What a cult!

• Are you serious
    Are you serious
    Does this idiot ever cite from the bible when speaking his crap? I don't remember him ever doing that.
  • Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Gotta watch out for those apostates on the internet. They spew facts about us. Just stick with what we authorize and you won't get doubts

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The guy ->TM#3 is a total brain dead moron I'm hoping he keeps spewing brain dead garbage because he is bound to wake up more and more of the faithful contributing members.

What other forms of loonisey will this 5th and 6th generation Governing Body provide the world wide internet media?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I find this pig the most unbearable of the JW popes. Splane and the rubber face bitch are easy to hate but this fuckwit is such an arrogant prick I don’t even think he’s a deluded believer, just a narcissist enjoying himself.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The irony is the WTS corporation and its organized religion the JWS has been acting as an apostate since its beginning in the late 1800's, a commercialized apostate a matter of fact.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

ToMo3 is an utter moron. A fool of a man. The things he espouses are toxic, harmful and appalling.

Yes, I have no hesitation proclaiming this loudly and proudly!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Authorized!? F this shite, I'm out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit