Any evidence that the governing body and other high ranking dubs visit this site?

by Billzfan23 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Was always curious of there are any stories or experiences of someone monitoring this site for the purpose of policing their group?

• sir82
    sir82

IIRC, there was a poster here many years ago (went by the screen name of "Amazing") who was confronted in a lawsuit by WT attorneys who had printed off copies of some his posts from this site.

This site has a search feature, but with nearly 20 years of history for this site's existence you'd have to get really lucky to guess the key words that would bring those posts up.

Other than that, I'm not aware of any solid evidence of WTS readng this site, though I personally think it is quite likely that they have someone (maybe not a JW) monitor it for potentially damaging info and/or copyright infringements.

• minimus
    minimus

Lol, years ago , some posters here believed I was a Watchtower plant. They thought the watch tower organization prompted me to ask all these questions.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Minimus still denying he’s a Watchtower plant, I see

• blondie
  • road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Yhe word evidently fell somewhat into disuse after it was made fun of here:::as in "evidently jesus meant an overlappibg generation was changed to jesus meant 2 generstions"

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I believe that the gb members are restricted to jw.org only. That way they won't stumble onto the ttatt! Just what I Herd!

just saying!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    minimus - "Lol, years ago , some posters here believed I was a Watchtower plant..."

I still do (but just for fun).

• LV101
    LV101

The gb thugs know the truth of the ponzi scheme so why go online to 'apostate' sites - waste of their imbibing hours.

Busy self-important elders monitoring libraries, used book stores, this great site, is enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit