Hello

by Darryl 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• Darryl
    Darryl
    Just joining this site I'm not going to give you my personal history because you already know it, you lived it. Anyway been df'd for about 18 years just curious are there any people out there from the Richmond Va area.
  • flipper
    flipper
    Hello Darryl ! Nice to have you here on the board ! I'm from Northern California but I'm sure some folks from the Virginia area will respond shortly I'm sure. Good to have you here my friend. We are all survivors here indeed. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Welcome Darryl. Nice to have you here.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Welcome to the nut house Darryl.

• millie210
    millie210
    Hi Daryl! Good to meet you.
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    Welcome Darryl. Glad you joined. I'm not from your area but I'm sure some on here must be.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Welcome. Have a seat & a drink, and put your feet up!
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Hey there and welcome!
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Welcome and Merry Christmas! I'm in north GA. Are you all having the monsoons like us? We are underwater here and no sign of the sun for at least a week. I guess we didn't get our order in on time for the blue sky holiday, lol

Marina

• Giordano
    Giordano

Hi Darryl and welcome. My wife and I live in Lexington VA. We stopped associating 48 years ago. Of course there's no freedom of or from religion if your a JW. Believe or leave. We left.

About 5 years ago I was curious to find out if the organization had grown and stumbled into this forum while Googling.

I immediately understood what everyone was talking about and what we all experienced when we left the so called 'truth'

It was like finding my lost tribe! I learned far more about the Society, Bethel service, 'refined' (made up new stuff) doctrines, social issues and just how nasty it was to be in that religion especially for born-ins.

So if you want good conversations, a laugh or two (we have some pretty good comedians on here) or a deeper discussion related to science, philosophy, speculation etc. It's all here for the taking or better yet.......... everyone is free to contribute their point of view..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit