Just when you thought things couldn't get any lower ...

by Tallon 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tallon
    Tallon

Now they are really scraping the barrel. Check out this discussion on EXJW Reddit ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/6v85y9/pioneer_school_today/?st=j6nwx7ny&sh=136a59c9

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Probably the type of thing they would not dare to put in print..... I wish they did. Most Jdubs would say that this is a lie.

• steve2
    steve2

The very first rule in getting your people to turn against others: Dehumanize them. She is not your mother anymore - she is a wicked person..

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Their a sick cult that's become desperate!

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Probably the type of thing they would not dare to put in print..... I wish they did. Most Jdubs would say that this is a lie.

They'd say it's a lie if you told them it had been said, but if they saw it in print, they'd regard it as a loving reminder from their god that will help them to think in a way that makes it easier to maintain their loyalty to god.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I saw this this morning. The cult is turning ugly and hateful. Give it time, it's catching up with Watchtower. You don't sell Kingdom Halls when the numbers are increasing. So many new ones are joining these forums on a daily basis. I joke with my husband all the time, "it's not only loosers like us leaving, it's the Uber's too. Elders, pioneers, circuit overseers oh my. Hang in there everyone and be patient, we believe there is soooo much more coming and we want a front row seat.

• sir82
    sir82

I keep hearing, even from still all-in believers, "This is god's organization. Where is the love?" much more frequently lately.

Like, just this year.Over and over again, from different directions.

You never used to hear that, except for the old cranks. Now I'm hearing it from the middle-of-the road guys.

I believe the discontent is spreading.

• LV101
    LV101

Toes - do tell or give us hints to help us hold on/LOL!

Nothing shocks me with respect to this despicable cult. Religions and their evil all protected under the laws - just sickening!

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe it was just a COs comment not an official Society stand??? Lol

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The statement:

"CO said "don't say mom is disfellowshiped, dad is df'd, my friend ,cousin or spouse was df'd. The verse called them wicked person, so they are no longer your mom, dad, friend cousin or spouse. They are a wicked person, nothing more, and saying or thinking otherwise is disloyal to Jehovah."

If he said this, it is out of harmony with established WT policy...that's all I'm saying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit