If you were a fly on the wall at HQ right now...

by burnedout 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• burnedout
    burnedout

What would you be hearing about Topshelf Tony's liquor run?

• Giordano
    Giordano

Oh crap....... I laughed out loud!

I'd be saying........ "where's mine!"

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

To be a fly on the wall with a recording device and the ability to hack through their video feed, for all at their meetings to see.

• steve2
    steve2

It would be safe to be a fly on the wall at HQ right now. The focus would be on the top shelf and, if I kept away from it, I'd be perfectly safe.

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

The governing body is clearly too drunk on the approximate $850 in booze Top Shelf Tony bought to care at the moment. Give them a week to sober up before they write a new JW broadcasting episode where they talk about the dangers of alcohol and that they would NEVER tolerate such behavior at Bethel.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Now that would be hysterical.

• skin
    skin

There is bound to be a part on alcohol coming up soon, so as to put any JW off the sent that something involving alcohol has happened. So dont listen to any apostate rumors that may be going around.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Yes, any talk of TM buying liquor will be passed off as “apostate lies.”

• Room 215
    Room 215

It will be interesting to see whether they circle the wagons, trim him back, or purge him... My guess is that they will opt for the first.

• sir82
    sir82

As word of the video spreads (on the main thread, there are already many posts from people who have called Bethel to ask about it...I'd bet that before the month is out, 90% of western JWs between the ages of 15 & 30 - even the few of those who take JW stuff seriously - will have seen it), it will ramp up the paranoia in Bethel.

Yes, "circle the wagons" is most likely.

Oh, and the other result is that Bethelites will be much more circumspect in when & where they make their booze runs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit