And JW's wholeheartedly SWALLOW this!!

by BoogerMan 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Didn't Peter say that God is not partial? (Acts 10:34) The 'fartful slave' in Warwick disagrees!

w11 8/15 p. 24 par. 7 Jehovah—“The God Who Gives Peace” - The provision of the ransom makes it possible for anointed Christians, who “have been declared righteous” as sons of God, to enjoy peace with God.” (but the other sheep' don't)

w10 1/15 p. 5 Why Dedicate Yourself to The Borg Jehovah? - Jesus’ “other sheep” (riff-raff) will not become sons of God until the end of the thousand years.

w09 2/15 p. 9 par. 20 - Faithful anointed Christians have been adopted by Jehovah and are “sons of God.” (but not you 'other sheep' trash) They already have an intimate relationship with Jehovah as his children because they exercise faith in Christ and wholeheartedly worship “the God of love and of peace.” (and 8m + 'other sheep' don't? How silly of them!)

w08 1/15 p. 21 par. 8 - Anointed Christians are declared righteous because they exercise faith in Jesus’ ransom sacrifice. (and 8m + 'other sheep' don't? How silly of them, yet again!)

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

along this line of thought...only the "anointed" inherit the earth...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwRlsv4AvQ

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Isn't it strange that over the past several decades, millions of JW's were never taught to tell their Bible studies that a heavenly hope was possible for them, when Paul specifically stated there was one hope!

• joao
    joao

Everything is strange in JWLand!!!

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

Lost me when using “exercise faith” for believe, not in the Greek as such , and “to the stake for him” substituted for “crucify him”. So silly and obviously slanted view

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"Everything is strange in JWLand!!!""

Is,was and always will be '''strange'' in JW land.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I don't see the problem with the Watchtower quotes. I see problems with your alterations to them.

• Godlyman
    Godlyman

I myself have never seen a single scripture proving there are 144,000 anointed Christians. In fact, I have never even seen a single scripture proving there is a faithful and discreet "class", aside from the slave being only "one" person.

The Watchtower Society use the "Anointed" doctrine in order to maintain their authority over the congregations. This holds true for many religions claiming to be of a "special" group. This is so they can sway people to contribute their monies to their organization.

Estephan aka: Brownboy

P.S. When inserting your own text into another's writing, use a bracket [ like this ] to notify the reader that it is your insertion rather than the original author's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit