the life saving message

by jookbeard 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Moster
    Moster

Oh come on you guys - - - - they are reading the NWT on their phones.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

good job that wall is behind them--or they would have fallen over.

• scratchme1010
  • ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Looks like my living room after a gigantic sunday dinner.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I think they're researching this....

Image result for punkofnice wait

• alanv
    alanv
    What a joke religion they are these days. How on earth can they call that preaching? I bet the yearly hours figure goes over two billion this year and they will be so proud of that.
  • Listener
    Listener

It's weird to see the elderly lady caught up in this new tradition.

Four people at the carts is overkill, two is also but they do believe they should go out in 'two's'.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I am not at all surprised to see this. There are two carts at this location in Westminster, London. I have passed this location dozens of times and there are always crowds of people around, mainly tourists there to see the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Bridge, The London Eye etc. I've never seen anyone speak to these people. They see hundreds of people an hour yet no one talks to them the whole day and they are not allowed to proactively engage.

It must be the most boring work, looking at your phone is the only distraction you get.

• stillin
    stillin

Only the most exemplary publishers are given the trolley witnessing assignments. I wonder what the less exemplary ones are doing right now.

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

I'm pretty sure I'm The least exemplary but since I don't go out (I count my time in other ways, mainly by looking at my last report and fudging it just a hair and submitting for current month)

But if I was out,I would be doing the door to door deal as I watch all the others go their own ways and avoid real field service like the plague...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit