*sigh*

by Vivamus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

No, Viv, don't dye it brown--- it looks great blonde!

As for cleaning the oven... When I had been married for about two years to my first husband, my grandma came over one day for a visit. She was sitting in the kitchen and asked, "Is that a self-cleaning oven?" I said, "Uhhh, I don't know, I hope so...."

• shera
    shera

(((((((((((((((Viv)))))))))))))))))))

I always use that smelly oven cleaner,the stuff you spray and leave it there for an hour.

Hope your feeling like your normal sunshiney way soon.

• Sassy
    Sassy

sorry about the breakup Vivamus. I know that can be difficult. Been there.. done that.. sure hope not to do it again. ((((((((((((Vivamus))))))))))))))

• logansrun
    logansrun

Would you like me to kill the bastard?

(((Viv)))

Bradley

• Xena
    Xena

You just need to book you a flight to Texas and let us help you forget......

Come on....you know you wanna!

• Badger
    Badger

(((((Viv)))))

It does suck...But you'll be better off.

Get better, and when you least expect it, whatever is waiting for you will come.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

OMG, you people are amazing.

As for the oven, I let it soak the entire day, used some sort of scrub on it tonight, and guess what ... there is still grease on it. My god, I am sick of it. Bah. Guess that advise of buying a new one isn't so bad....

As for the flight to Texas, you know I wanne! Just can't afford it

As for the ex. He is insiting to stay my friend, kinda awkword having him on MSN, him saying "goodnight sweetheart " etc... Ah well, time will tell. I miss him....

As for my hair..... judge for yourself. I'm loving it (Tho the lights aren't perfect to get the color right....)

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Gadget
    Gadget

Viv, we should go out partying and drown our sorrows together!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Dear Viv, You are invited to a party at my house today....my oven is dirty and my house looks like hell before breakfast.....

Please RSVP with a bucket full of cleaning products & tools in your hand.

Frannie B

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((VIV))) ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit