Real quick... what kind of 'man', Adam...

by AGuest 12 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace (and I will try to keep this brief - yeah, right!)

When using and thinking of the word 'man', most people think that it only applies to humans, physical people. It does not. Indeed, Adam, was the 'first' man. But what KIND of man? Adam... was the first 'red' man... or first man... WITH HEMOGLOBIN.

My Father, JAH OF ARMIES, and my Lord, too, are 'men'. They are just not physical 'men', but spiritual 'men'. That is why there is a very distinct difference between 'earthling' man... and man that is not 'of this world'.

'Earthling' man has red hemoglobin in his body... in his flesh. Can flesh enter into the kingdom? Indeed, it can. Spiritual flesh, that which is in the image of my Father, can 'enter into the kingdom'. Indeed, there are different KINDS of flesh, that which is 'terrestial' or earthly... and that which is 'celestial', or spiritual.

Adam and Eve entered into the kingdom every time they entered into the Garden of Eden. They went in... and out... and 'found pasturage'. However... flesh... AND BLOOD... red hemoglobin... cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Sorry, but red hemoglobin MUST be 'poured out'... or 'changed'. For it is only flesh with SPIRITUAL blood... holy spirit... and not 'earthly' blood, red hemoglobin... that can enter into the kingdom. Because, dear ones... the LIFE... is IN... the blood. Red hemoglobin can not 'transfigure' from physical to spiritual... UNLESS it is 'changed'. And that 'changing' takes place by means of a better 'blood'... one which 'cleanses' or makes holy so that ANYONE possessing it can 'enter'. That 'blood'... is holy spirit.

And we know of at least THREE individuals, maybe four... who certainly had both types:

Adam and Eve, which is why they could enter the garden, and my Lord, which is why he could 'transfigure' and was able to 'ascend' while still in a 'fleshly' body. Indeed, that is why when he was pierced, blood AND WATER poured out of him. And the spirit, the blood, the water... these three are 'in agreement'.

And John, because he DID go 'up there'... in the spirit.

For Adam and Eve, however, eventually the spiritual blood diminished. First, they were sealed into that which most of us have now, a 'long garment of skin', sinFUL flesh, an 'unclean garment' in which God's spirit CANNOT dwell without it being first cleansed... and by means of their being blocked from reentering the Garden to 'eat'... and gain nourishment to FEED that spirit once again. All as a result of their disobedience. NOT as a punishment, but as a result of not listening to a warning: "don't go there, cause if you do... you WILL die." NOT, "don't go there, cause if you do I will kill you." They didn't BELIEVE the warning, however, didn't put faith in it. And so, they 'sowed with a view to the flesh'... and 'reaped corruption' from that flesh.

Are there any today who have both types of blood and thus are able to 'transcend' the flesh? Indeed, there are. They are ones who've received the blood of God, Holy Spirit, which 'blood' makes their 'mortal bodies alive', and permits them ENTRY into the kingdom of God. It is by means of that 'blood' that they are 'begotten', conceived, and awaiting 'birth', the putting off of the flesh that requires red hemoglobin to exist, and putting on that which does not... immortality.

Do they ALL 'enter in'? Nope. Why not? Simple. A lack of faith... or an unclean heart, the 'curtain' of THIS flesh that 'separates' us from God. Truthfully, that is all that stands between them and the kingdom. One only need exercise FAITH... and purify one's heart... and one can enter. Does that mean such one has to be perfect? Nope. Such one can NOT be 'perfect', for the flesh that we all reside in is 'sinful'. However, one CAN have their sins 'covered over'... by faith... and gain entry. It really is that simple. And if one cannot enter, one must look at oneself (the HARDEST thing in the world to do, yes?)... and no one else. One must truly, truthfully and DEEPLY 'scrutinize' oneself to see if there indeed exists any 'uncleaness'... HYPOCRISY... in one. And if one is honest and finds some, one only need ASK... it can be 'conquered', blotted out, covered over, even removed. But one cannot have removed, what one does not know, believe, or acknowledge exists.

My Lord was called 'the Son of Man', NOT because he was 'born of woman', but because he WAS the son of a man, my Father, JAH OF ARMIES. Indeed, just as my Father is a 'husband', and a 'father', He, too, is a 'man'. Yet, He is not a PHYSICAL man, He is not 'earthling' man, He is not 'mortal' man. He is, instead, a SPIRITUAL man, a 'celestial' man... an immortal man. And both He and His Son, my Lord, have 'wives'... 'brides'... 'women'.

Indeed, even the animals are 'man'... and wife'. (Thank you, dear one).

I bid you peace and beg your patience, as I remain,

Your servant, servant to the Household of God, Israel, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Well, it's official. We are H20.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

OK Adam and Eve exchanged body fluids for a thousand years but in Heaven gotta pretend it never happened... yeah right ..(by the way - I never knew Adam and Eve 'entered' the Garden)

unclebruce with a genuine quicky

• AGuest
    AGuest

In that no one here is trying to put anyone else 'under law'. Bear with me, please? There may be folks who want to listen... or at least 'discuss' the issues. I truly do not wish to offend, but if I do, I apologize now. There is the option, however, of not opening my threads and I would in NO way be offended at anyone who chose that option.

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Farkel
    Farkel

Shelby,

You made all of that up. At least I use the Bible in my arguments, even though I don't believe it means squat to me or anyone else.

Why are you now making stuff up?

"With only the BibleTwit left to go, H20 is left to re-invent itself. All over again."

Farkel

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace (and yes, I said 'peace' and not the other one - LOL!)...

EATING... is great, particularly when you're hungry.
    DRINKING... is fantastic, especially if you're thirsty.
    SLEEPING... has no replacement, certainly if you've gone without.
    SEX... is absolutely desirable, and even MORE desirable, when you haven't had any in awhile.

However, if you are FULL... food is not such an issue.
    If you are QUENCHED... thirst becomes a much lesser priority.
    If you have RESTED... then sleep is difficult to come.
    And if you exist in a body that knows NO tension, NO stress, NO pull, and NO yearn... all of which is PHYSICAL... then sex is not the 'be-all-end-all' of it all.

We live in bodies that now have DESIRES, Unk. In fact, they're <i>called</i> 'the desires of the flesh'. But spirit bodies don't have such desires. Indeed, the angels that forsook their natural dwelling place, the spirit realm, did so because of the pull of the PHYSICAL flesh they inhabited when coming here. Had they 'put off' that flesh and returned, the desire would have been 'put off' with it.

Now, I know that there are some folks out there who would rather DIE... that 'give up' sex. But in truth, there is not much difference... and certainly no more difficulty... in giving up sex as there is in giving up any of the other 'desires of the flesh', including eating, drinking, sleeping, urinating (sorry, but it's true), feeling pain (hey, there ARE some S&M'rs out there), etc.

And for MANY folks, sex is WORSE than eating... due to their lack of control. Ask any pedophile; they DESPISE themselves, truly. Ask those homosexuals who have not yet come to peace with themselves. Ask the impotent husband who wishes his wife would just LOVE him... and not require him to perform. Or the invalid, paralyzed, etc., who can't right now... or perhaps never again. Just like those who can control food and alcohol cannot understand those who can't, those who can control sexual impulse have a hard time understanding those who can't.

BUT... the day will come when we won't have to worry about ANY of it... ANY of the 'desires of the flesh'... because we won't be residing in bodies that have... or NEED such desires to be filled! Until then, however, we DO have the 'privilege', the 'desire', and the 'RIGHT'... to eat, sleep, drink, AND 'love', to the pleasure... and very existence... of the flesh we reside in now.

Peace, Unk... and cheers!

Your friend and servant,

SJ (who really didn't mean to get SO 'anal' and philosophical on 'ya, but, well, you know how I am...)

• AGuest
    AGuest

Okay, I'm back. Now, where was I? Oh, yeah, I was just saying I am 'damned if I don't, damned if I do.' No, really, Daddy-O, I am QUITE flattered you would think I could ever imagine, let alone THINK, of this stuff on my own. TRULY, dear one, while there may be a bulb a-burnin', it's only about 40 watts. I am simply not THAT 'bright'.

Seriously, though, I didn't PUT scriptures because:

1. I didn't want to make any 'groan'...
    2. I didn't want to make this just 'another' H20...
    3. This is the 'main' Board and not the 'Bible' one...
    4. I'm tired of doin' your work for you (just kidding)...

Anyway, tell you what: rather than give you scriptures just yet, perhaps I can simply direct you to look up the Hebrew words for 'man'. Note, there are several. Two common ones are 'adham' and 'ish'. Start there. Look up man, male, he... blah, blah, blah.

And let me know what YOU come up with, K? I mean, if anyone around here's gots brains, it you, O-100-megawatt-One. Right?

So, I await your 'research'. Please note, though, if it gets too far past midnight, I might have to catch you on the next 'train'. I am a bit fatigued (and I haven't even had dinner yet! Blood sugar surely gonna wonder what the heck I'm doin', yes? Ah, well.)

Peace to you, sincerely and truthfully!

Your friend, servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

You call that philosophical Shelby?

I'd say I was the one being that. One mans philosophy is another mans bog rag I guess. I wasn't talking about heavenly lust continuing after death but that close affection/freindship/familiarity it brings. I mean imagine you're in Heaven with your former sexual partner of long standing (not a 1,000 year bonk fest like Adam and Eve reputedly enjoyed but a long enough relationship to be very familiar) ... OK .. you surely aren't going to look on that person as just another android angel.

uncle hypothetical

• logical
    logical

Hi

If that is a quick topic, then Id better stock up on electricity to read your normal and long topics.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey, Unk, let me TELL you:

The love that we experience here, on earth, in the flesh and in hearts of flesh... is NOTHING compared to the love that is experienced there. You take the 'good' feelings that love, intimacy, affection, closeness... and even sex... gives you here, and multiply it a ZILLION times! Why? Because the difference there is not as we have been taught.

We have been taught that the meaning that 'in the recreation men and women are not given in marriage but become like the angels' means that there will be no... er, love. Nothing could be farther from the truth!

What my Lord MEANT was that HERE... we are given one to one: a man is given to a woman and a woman is given to a man... in marriage. And their arrangement is exclusive. In the 'recreation', however, and in being 'like the angels'... ALL share that love and intimacy! EVERY single being... with every OTHER single being! There is not LESS love... but a jillion times MORE!

I know. I have been there and experienced it. The 'beings' I was placed among had only ONE 'thought'. To love ME and each other. Entirely. It was AWESOME! I felt the same love, intimacy, closeness and affection from every single one of them... and there were MANY. I did not look at one and feel a level of difference... not at all. It was love to the umpteenth degree.

That is, until I introduced a bad 'thought'. Yep, I did. I was permitted to feel something... er, undesirable (?)... and although I did not speak it, but simply thought it and felt it in my heart... THEY ALL FELT IT, TOO! And were APPALLED! One and all of them drew in a concerted breath and were like, "OMIGOSH! Did you FEEL that!? Who said/felt that so that we see/feel that?"

And they all turned to me. And I was IMMEDIATELY... and completely ashamed. NONE of them had anything like that in THEM... and here I was bringing it in. Talk about begging for forgiveness and a clean heart... I was SUPPLICATING my HINEY off! And when it went away (praise JAH!), they all received me again, as if it had never occurred. Ever. They went back to the 'one thought'... which was loving me.

I'm telling you... it was awesome... and their 'appearance'... was magnificent! Not like we would think, though. 'Earthling' man is in for a BIG surprise... truthfully.

Anyway, that's my 'story'... and you KNOW I'm sticking with it.

Peace to you, dear one!

Your servant, friend and a slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit