Funny Tee shirt

by mickbobcat 8 Replies latest social humour

• mickbobcat
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

lost on me--i think i asked before--what does hoe mean ?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Stan: Hoe is an Ebonics word for whore or prostitute.

It is well known that Kamala Harris 'slept' her way to the top, notoriously being the mistress of various powerful Democrats when she was an up-and-coming politician. Some several decades older than her.

One of those was Willie Brown, mayor of San Francisco, he was a married 60-year old mayor and she was 29. Willie Brown and other activists in her circle have subsequently said "she slept her way to the top" and that those relationships had neither "love nor physical attraction". Some allegations in tweets have since been deleted.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

oh--ok thanks.

ive always said some women just dont realise they are sitting on a gold mine.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Based on current rap culture, which according to everything moral and good in the world, is the right way to view women, I'd say this shirt is basically a very positive message.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Back when Bush was President ...at the drag races in Englishtown NJ a drop dead gorgeous girl, braless, wearing a tank top that said "I hate Bush so much I shaved mine"

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thats what my late F.I.L. used to say stan , but can they say that about Kamala without being sued ?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Being a whore is empowering, don't slut-shame her! On the other hand the guns on that shirt are problematic.

• Overrated
    Overrated

"NO MORE HOEING FOR JOE-HOE!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit