This is how crazy it gets!!!!!!!!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

This is definitely not the Lords Evening Meal but The See Food Meal !

Zing

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I always ask jws to read out loud john6:49. To 6:70 and ask them if they want to be raised on the last day.,,? They stand there looking like DOPES. IT CLEARLY says if you DON'T EAT THE BREAD AND WINE. you have no hope. The key word in this passage is ANYONE

Not ,,144000. Then I ask them if your a footstep follower of Christ. Then they stand there bugging out. Then just to out a cherry on top. I ask them why these words are printed in RED? THEN I ask and you say you been studying the Bible how many years?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

with all this c/virus they might want to refrain from passing the wineglass and plate from person to person.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

@Stanlivedeath: I like the idea. Please can you make it a Large bottle of Macallan's and I be the first to hold the bottle.(I can drink it at my leisure since not supposed to pass around coz of the virus). Best memorial ever!

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

We can call it "Pass The Parcel" Night (not bingo night)!!

Zing

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

John 6: 54 (NWT)

Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day

Excellent point Hotpepper! I

It is amazing how the WT can trick so many people into "observing" the Lords Supper while at the same time, rejecting it.

John 10: 1-11 is the best explanation I guess.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat
    Jesus had only 12 members attend and partake in the last meal and Memorial.

I used to think that also (as this is what the WT teaches.) But Mark 14:17-20 and John 13:18 have changed my view of this.

On these two passages, see this post (off site).

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

April 7. That ought to be enough time for the coronavirus to spread nicely into many areas in the world. What will that do to those idiots that waste their time and gas to be rushed into or out of a building, sit through a boring 45 minute talk, and watch this food not being eaten? They think all that waste is worth catching and spreading coronavirus?

I, for one, am preparing for a potential quarantine situation where my city, along with many others, will be locked down for this virus. If I have time off from work for this, I will be using the Internet to my advantage for both education and entertainment. I have enough supplements to reduce my risk of getting it or to throttle it if I do get it. I also have plenty of video games to play (without relying on third party servers to do so), plenty of videos (including classic TV shows), and enough German language books so it will help me toward being fluent in German. And I am aiming for enough food for a 8-14 week period of either quarantine, lack of availability of food, or both.

But, whether or not it comes to that, I refuse to go to waste my time, coronavirus or none. Not only I refuse to risk getting it from someone that appears healthy for something like this, I refuse to donate my energy (which could fight it off) to joke-hova so that thing can enslave the whole world. I want to see joke-hova bound and punished for doing this, not getting away with it.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

So, it's alright to drink the blood but one cannot eat the blood. Intervenious eating of the blood in a blood transfusion is not permitted.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Quite a few PIMIS have decided not to go to this See Food Meal already.!

Zing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit