Shameless Watchtower Study...How Strong Will Your Faith Be?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

The Watchtower—Study Edition | November 2021

Collage: 1. A sister holds her deceased husband’s necktie and cries. 2. Later that day, she attends a congregation meeting and raises her hand to comment.

16 Note the example of Geydi, a sister from Guatemala. Her husband, Edi, was murdered as they were returning home from a congregation meeting. How has Geydi’s faith helped her to cope with her great sorrow? She states: “Prayer helps me throw my burden on Jehovah, which makes me feel peace. I see Jehovah’s care for me through my family and my friends in the congregation. Staying busy in Jehovah’s service eases my pain and helps me to take one day at a time without worrying too much about tomorrow. After going through this experience, I have learned that no matter what kind of test may come in the future, I will be able to face it with the help of Jehovah, Jesus, and the organization.”

Who writes these shameless and fake articles? How emotionally traumatizing do these ( supposedly ) real life situations have to get?

Edi is murdered while returning from a congregation meeting ???

Edi's murder must of been recent...Gadi still goes in the closet to hold her husband's tie

In the same day, Geydi cries in pain thinking about her husband's death... a little later in the day...Geydi is smiling, while answering at the Watchtower Study. What a dramatic change in a few hours!

The moral of the story...Jehovah eases all your pain while attending Kingdom Hall meetings with family and friends.

• waton
    waton

The story, when seen by the public, is to bring males into the meetings. Where can we find these possibly well endowed widows, lookalikes of the Middleton sisters and Meghan Markle? Most central American widows look more like Merkle.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""The moral of the story...Jehovah eases all your pain while attending Kingdom Hall meetings with family and friends.""

or,

The moral of the story can be as just disregard all things that are important to you. Put your safety and well-being aside and who cares if someone dies or is in danger. Just put your behind in those seats and listen to whatever we say. No matter what, just shut-up and obey.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BETH SARIM:

I would more likely think it’s the second choice although choice no. 1 is supposed to somehow make somebody ‘feel better’.

The real moral of the story is that they should have stayed home!

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

The real moral of the story is that they should have stayed home!

Ding ding... LHG takes the prize.

RB.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What I get from this: Joke-hova doesn't give a f*** about how you feel, and neither should you. No matter what loss you take, joke-hova didn't lose anything, so just shut up about it and keep serving that beady-eyed monster thing. And, once all your feelings are totally suppressed, you are a good candidate for the real heaven, where your soul becomes a meal for this abomination of a "god".

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

moral of the story is just ''give, give, give''.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit