On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again......

by maybesbabies 11 Replies latest jw friends

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

OK, y'all. I'm heading back to Seattle. For real, this time. I thought I was going back when my boyfriend dumped me about a month ago, but it turns out that I'm a weenie, and decided to stay and try to make it work when he begged me not to go. Well........ this time it's for real, I made up my mind (without having to be kicked out) and now I'm going to be leaving on December 10th. I've put in my two weeks at my job, taken my name off the bills and the lease, and got most of my stuff packed. Anyone in Seattle who wants to go for a beer, just PM me. I don't know when or how frequently I'll have internet access, going to be couch surfing for a while. But, I got a wonderful e-mail from a friend of mine, and she said "Just come out, we'll figure it all out when you get here." So, I think I'm going to be in good hands, and on my way to being totally independent and self sufficient (which will be a nice change, lol!). I've been with a man since I was 15, and my dad left me in CA. First, my Husband, whom I married way too young, then T~ (the one I'm with now), whom I've been living with for 3 years, and moved to Ohio for. Now, I'm going to be all on my own. Wow! Totally scared! Thanks to all of you for being supportive (thanks Nosferatu, for your words of wisdom). I'll see you on the other side (of the country)!!!!!!!!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Glad to see you taking your life seriously, and taking it back. The relationship thing can't be cheated w/o paying a big price. The rules of successful living/relationships can of course be broken, but the reasons for those rules will still exist. Dammit. lol.

Have a safe journey west, sounds like you have a good friend there. When I'm out that way, I'd love to have coffee with you.

• Aztec
    Aztec

((((((((Maybies)))))))))))))

~Aztec

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Now, I'm going to be all on my own. Wow! Totally scared!

It may be scary at first, but once you get settled in and have another job and finally a place of your own. You will realise that being on your own is not so bad. You may even like it. I know I do.

• Yesterdays Child
    Yesterdays Child

(((((((((((MAYBIES)))))))))))))) How about that beer before you leave Dave

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

((((Maybes)))) - Glad to hear you're moving in a positive direction FOR YOU!

• Jade
    Jade

((((((Maybes))))))) good for you. Have a safe trip.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Ditto what.........Yesterdays Child said...

how about a beer before you head west?

Lisa

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Hey all, thanks for your support! Any Ohioans who want to get together for a beer, just PM me, and we'll see what we can do!

• Xandria
    Xandria

Well Maybe's is ready. I sent the ticket out and she got it last Monday. She will be leaving December 10th at 12:01 pm. An will arrive in Seattle. at 1:00 am three days later. She will see the sights.

So.. those who want that beer.. well better get kicking.

X.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit