The Watchtower—Study Edition | December 2022

by RULES & REGULATIONS 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    How did the brother conducting the Bible study get so lucky, living on a lake with mountain views?

When I was a kid, I would spend my summers pioneering with an older sister and when we went to very expensive areas she would say that the beautiful houses would be ours one day. That brother probably picked the lake view decades before. HEHEHEH

• St George of England
    St George of England

Knowing my luck I will probably end up working in a Lithium mine, needed to power all these tablet jobbies they will still be using in the New World.

George

• pokertopia
    pokertopia

Resurrection will be the next step in the stage where eternal life is possible. In order to be restored, it needs to be determined first what kind of body to have, and then the technology to restore his(or her) information stored in space and time. With these advanced techniques, the Resurrection Committee will decide on the list of people to be resurrected and the material of the body. The education of the resurrected will be mainly undertaken by A.I. with expertise.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Who is providing the internet?

The picture looks like the composition of a deranged mind.

.............well, we are talking about Jobots!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    Filling those needs will mean a lot of rewarding work. Just as Adam and Eve were to cultivate their garden home, we will have the privilege of cultivating the Paradise earth.

Why not just get some training and do your hard work now instead of then? Then, you can get that lake-front property the old-fashioned way - Earn It!

Poor JW's - enslaved to greed, incompetinence and ignorance.... all fed by a steady diet of lies.

It never dawns on them that their slavemasters living in a resort on a picruresque lake in upper NY state are liviing it up at their expense now. .

Current image of the newly opened Warwick World Central. - Topics - The  World News Media

Brother Stephen LETT, GB. with his wife ;-)) He was visiting a Congregation  in Florida, his Talk was connected to alot other Congregations ! 2706  attendees... - Topics - The World News Media

What an ego trip these guys are on.

• punkofnice
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

The guy with the tablet looks like Jared Fogle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit