Assistance to Assist Board Member!

by Atlantis 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

If we could locate the items listed below it would be a great help to one of our members. I don't seem to have it in my files. If you can help send me a pm or just post download links below. Many thanks in advance!

---------------------------------------------------------------

I am in need of a PDF version of "Examining the Scriptures Daily 1986" for a child sexual abuse criminal case. It is needed so as to take a screenshot as police evidence (to match up diary entries) of the daily text for the following days (a copy of each text would suffice): Sunday, March 30, 1986 and Sunday, September 28, 1986

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlantis!

• under the radar
    under the radar

Hi Atlantis! There is an eBay listing that includes the 1986 Yearbook of Jehovah's Witnesses. Were they putting out a separate "Examining the Scriptures Daily" that far back?

Anyway, here's the link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-3-Jehovahs-Witnesses-Books-Examining-the-Scriptures-Theocratic-1986-Ye/323642126846?hash=item4b5a92f1fe:g:kUMAAOSwdsFUND3F:sc:USPSPriority!03104!US!-1:rk:9:pf:0

Good luck!

• under the radar
  • under the radar
    under the radar

So sorry, Atlantis. I just read the complete description for one of those yearbooks. It says 1986 was the first year without the daily text and comments. I stand corrected.

Good luck!

• under the radar
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

under the radar:

Many thanks my friend for all of your efforts! Your help has been greatly appreciated, so I purchased the booklet at Abe Books and I will scan it when it gets here.

Never know, even a small bit of evidence could help greatly in a court case.

And if the case is won, we can thank (under the radar) for his contribution. Drinks are on me!

Atlantis!

• under the radar
    under the radar

So glad to help! Once the case is won, maybe you can tell us a little about it. I bet lots of us would be very interested in hearing whatever details you can give.

And I want to thank you again for all your hard work in making so many internal WT documents available. The Society and even some individual JWs will sometimes deny they "ever said that," but it's hard to refute a copy of the original letter or publication.

Keep up the good work!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Atlantis, your perseverance is inspiring. Never stop fighting, ever. I know you won't, but I know on my end it's good to hear that from time to time anyway.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

john.prestor:

I thank you so very much for your kindness. It's all TEAMWORK! When we all work together as a team the Watchtower tucks its tail and runs.

They know they published something that is a complete lie, and we have the documents to prove it.

A judge and jury can easily see this and their lies and deceptions are costing them in the millions.

As soon as I get more word about the case I'll see if the board member will be able to clue us in further.

Keep up the good work john, cause we all need each other!

Atlantis!-The Old-Timers Class!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Thanks man, can do. Please keep us posted. We will make these people protect children, and if we can't, we'll bankrupt them into oblivion, and raise so much awareness that we'll even shame the Governing Body.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit