Remember Those in Full-Time Service (1945 - 2015)

by jwleaks 26 Replies latest jw friends

• kaik
    kaik
    In my KH were several elderly who never married because they were told in the 1940's not to do so. I remember one woman who was probably the oldest person in the KH since interwar period (she talked a lot about WWII persecution) and she was single until her death at very old age in the 1990's. There are two women who were close friends with my mom, single and never married. One must be in her mid 80's, and the other even more. So many destroyed, lonely lives for publishing company.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

This is so sad . Their must be thousands of people who have wasted their lives following the advice of this religion since the 1879 `s  , which by the way is ever changing .

And in 2015 they are still giving bad advice to millions more delusional people following a hand full of manipulative men in America .

smiddy

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

BluesBrother created a post recently on today’s WT study March 1, 2020 taken from the Dec 2019, study edition regarding having and raising children. The title of this article is “Parents Train Your Children To Love Jehovah.” Many have expressed their viewpoints and observations on this WTS teaching of refraining from having children if possible to make more time for the ministry.

I decided to bump up an interesting discussion from five years ago along this similar angle. The WTS really has nothing new to offer. At all cost, regardless of damaging advice and counsel given or false predictions made… “The Organization” is of utmost importance & MUST survive no matter the collateral damage.

This religion needs its own day of reckoning.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This religion needs its own day of reckoning.

So true and one way helping that along is opening it up and exposing the truth about this religion (religoius publishing house) and its corrupt exploitation of people and the real truthful harm it has caused so many.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I have the answer for the overabundance of sisters,polygamy

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

An eyewitness W.J.Schnell writes that judge RatherFlawed although opposed totalitarianism, "he wanted all jdumbs aboslutely totalitarians. He preferred to train young ones coz they had no dependants and encumbrances, and the society wished to keep as many unattached as possible ". So the book Children was published with the said characters to mind control into being single n childless. It worked!

Their agenda in publishing things has always been a ruse for steaming them up and then discarding it afterwards for their selfish motives .Thus the wheels are kept oiled, cups overflow!

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

30 years a watchtower slave is worth a read coz it tells you eyewitness account of how judge ratherflawed planned and worked everything for the organisation n how!

Zing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit